shape
carat
color
clarity

5 Princess Cut Diamond Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kace

Rough_Rock
Today I saw a ring with five round diamonds with shared prongs, and I really liked it. Is there a similar ring except with princess diamonds? I did quick search on blue nile, WF and didn''t find anything. TIA.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
don''t miss this thread about Researcher''s band

myrings67.gif

kace

Rough_Rock
Thanks, sevens one, for digging out the thread. It''s a beautiful band. Do you think that it would look good with a radiant Vatch x-prong (1.06 L/W)? It looks great with the princess.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Like this one from Faces/Signed pieces- www.signedpieces.com (click on facets collection)- they have several different styles/sizes, but this is their shared prong princess eternity band...

facetspcutband.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Well, it''s not the best shot or the best ring, but it''s my wedding band so I love it! They are each .35 I used 6 stones just b/c that looked best on my fat fingers :)

band.jpg.jpg

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
More

What type of engagement ring do you have? That''s the wedding ring I want to go with a three stone e-ring. I currently have a bar set 5 stone and I don''t like the setting.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results