shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold 5.02 Lab OEC Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
I impulse purchased this 5.02ct Lab OEC because I was waiting for 3 months on a recut and just got impatient, however, I dont need TWO 5 carat diamonds! I finally received both rings yesterday and I am so in love with the 5.46, i decided to let this one go. I don't really expect it to sell, and I will keep it if it doesnt, but I feel like I wont really wear it, so if someone really wants one now, here it is, LOL. I am selling the diamond for what I paid, but I figured you never know, they're not easy to find, so if someone doesnt want to wait, it's an option. @scandi_queen , this is probably bigger than you want, but I know you've been looking.

Old European Cut, IGI Lab diamond, report number LG550245863. G color VS1 whopping 5.02 carats dimension 10.75x10.78x6.84mm

DIAMOND ONLY: $6500 (I paid $6000 + NYS sales tax + shipping, so I paid $6,617)

Diamond with this beautiful 18k brushed setting size 4.5 - $7,000 (I paid $1,750 for the setting 5 minutes ago, LOL)

https://loupe360.com/diamond/LG550245863/video/500/500

IMG_7075.jpg

IMG_7143.jpg

IMG_7158.PNG

INDOOR below

IMG_7182.jpg

IMG_7185.jpg

IMG_7344.jpg

IMG_7345.jpg

IMG_7352.jpg

IMG_7405.jpg

I tried youtube because i coulnt get imurgur to work ,so hopefully these work, but you can contact me through the loupetroop listing and i can send videos if this doesnt work

Loupetroop listing

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
This stone is ridiculously beautiful! Someone needs to snatch this up!!! :kiss2:

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
SO pretty! But I’m trying to see what ring is on your ring finger, lol! ❤️❤️❤️

Dust for a quick sale for you!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
SO pretty! But I’m trying to see what ring is on your ring finger, lol! ❤️❤️❤️

Dust for a quick sale for you!

LOL! In the video? that was my old original engagement ring that I sold 2 weeks ago. I took these videos before I sent it to be set so they're like 3 weeks old. It's raining here for the next 3 days so i wasnt able to get a good video of it set, but i will add videos of it set over the weekend!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
This stone is ridiculously beautiful! Someone needs to snatch this up!!! :kiss2:

I hope so, otherwise i feel like it will just be sitting in my jewelry draw!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
I'm not in the market, but must say - gorgeous! :kiss2:

scandi_queen

Rough_Rock
That is beautiful and it looks so good on you! Thanks for remembering I was on the hunt. At the moment I'm looking for something a bit smaller for the cuff project, but I will keep this in mind if I decide to just go for a solitaire instead. I'm in my mob wife era according to my friends, so this would be perfect :lol:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super fun setting and gorgeous ring. Hope it finds a new home soon!

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I love the setting! Can you tell more about it? Would you be open to selling just the setting (if someone else wants the diamond)?

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
I love the setting! Can you tell more about it? Would you be open to selling just the setting (if someone else wants the diamond)?

Sure, I planned on trading it in for a credit, but of course if someone wants the diamond then the setting will be available.
From the appraisal: Custom solid 18k yellow gold weighing 5 grams set with .02 ct G color VS round lab diamonds. I paid $1750, but was selling for $500 (assuming the diamond sold separately)

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Right, that shoulder and shank!!!

Awww!! Thanks guys! About 15 years ago I saw an antique ring that had these triple tab prongs but they were all the same length and squared off… then I just had this idea , wouldn’t it be cool if the middle one was a little bigger and longer and then the two side ones were a little smaller and shorter…. And I drew it and it looked like a cat paw to me and I fell in love with it but I guess I’ve just been so nervous about actually asking for it because for 15 years I’ve been agonizing over it and I just felt like no one would ever actually get it right … I actually tried to get them from a different very popular designer on here and she did not do them correctly lol but David Klass did them perfectly ! And then the shoulders I got inspiration from a McTeigue and McCullen setting (I might be spelling that wrong) lol

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
Awww!! Thanks guys! About 15 years ago I saw an antique ring that had these triple tab prongs but they were all the same length and squared off… then I just had this idea , wouldn’t it be cool if the middle one was a little bigger and longer and then the two side ones were a little smaller and shorter…. And I drew it and it looked like a cat paw to me and I fell in love with it but I guess I’ve just been so nervous about actually asking for it because for 15 years I’ve been agonizing over it and I just felt like no one would ever actually get it right … I actually tried to get them from a different very popular designer on here and she did not do them correctly lol but David Klass did them perfectly ! And then the shoulders I got inspiration from a McTeigue and McCullen setting (I might be spelling that wrong) lol

Now I want you to design my jewelry!

Wouldn't your setting look amazing with a rich, deep purple stone?

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Now I want you to design my jewelry!

Wouldn't your setting look amazing with a rich, deep purple stone?

UMMM YES!!!!!!!!! Like … the brushed gold doesn’t actually look as good with the white diamond…. Purple or green!!!!!! Anyone is always welcome to use any of my little ideas or designs. I always told people that because I know a lot of people liked my wedding band design

I actually just made drawing for a pointer finger ring I’m excited about! So, on the off chance that it doesn’t work out between us with this, you are still welcome to use the design!!!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Ugh, if that stone was a 2.5ct or smaller!!!
I'm dyin' heah:drool::drool::love:
That mountiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.

Calla-lilies

Shiny_Rock
WOWZA -- this is SUCH a gorgeous ring -- diamond AND setting. Absolutely love the little details on the shank -- wow, wow, wow! If only the diamond were smaller...

Can you design my ring?!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That’s gorgeous!

Bullybabe65

Rough_Rock
I impulse purchased this 5.02ct Lab OEC because I was waiting for 3 months on a recut and just got impatient, however, I dont need TWO 5 carat diamonds! I finally received both rings yesterday and I am so in love with the 5.46, i decided to let this one go. I don't really expect it to sell, and I will keep it if it doesnt, but I feel like I wont really wear it, so if someone really wants one now, here it is, LOL. I am selling the diamond for what I paid, but I figured you never know, they're not easy to find, so if someone doesnt want to wait, it's an option. @scandi_queen , this is probably bigger than you want, but I know you've been looking.

Old European Cut, IGI Lab diamond, report number LG550245863. G color VS1 whopping 5.02 carats dimension 10.75x10.78x6.84mm

DIAMOND ONLY: $6500 (I paid $6000 + NYS sales tax + shipping, so I paid $6,617)

Diamond with this beautiful 18k brushed setting size 4.5 - $7,000 (I paid $1,750 for the setting 5 minutes ago, LOL)

https://loupe360.com/diamond/LG550245863/video/500/500

IMG_7075.jpg

IMG_7143.jpg

IMG_7158.PNG

INDOOR below

IMG_7182.jpg

IMG_7185.jpg

IMG_7344.jpg

IMG_7345.jpg

IMG_7352.jpg

IMG_7405.jpg

I tried youtube because i coulnt get imurgur to work ,so hopefully these work, but you can contact me through the loupetroop listing and i can send videos if this doesnt work

Loupetroop listing

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
HAPPY TAX DAY!! It's sunny and gorgeous here! I reduced the price because I want to buy a pointer finger ring and spent all my money paying taxes.. LOL

Email me, I am a reasonable person, well other than my impulse purchasing.. :lol:

Some new pics on this FINALLY SUNNY gorgeous day

415IMG_9299.jpg

415IMG_9298.jpg

415IMG_9292.jpg

415IMG_9290.jpg

ashdawnp

Rough_Rock
HAPPY TAX DAY!! It's sunny and gorgeous here! I reduced the price because I want to buy a pointer finger ring and spent all my money paying taxes.. LOL

Email me, I am a reasonable person, well other than my impulse purchasing.. :lol:

Some new pics on this FINALLY SUNNY gorgeous day

415IMG_9299.jpg

415IMG_9298.jpg

415IMG_9292.jpg

415IMG_9290.jpg

Sooooo gorgeous

OldWorldCharm84

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I am this ring is absolutely stunning. May I kindly ask for some profile photos of the ring? OLD CUTS for the win!!! I want a 5 carat later too :)

Also, is there can you also do a side by side of the 5.4 carat and 5 carat carat OEC?

lavenderdragonfly23

Shiny_Rock
This is absolutely incredible… sooo pretty. I cannot wait for DK to make my dream ring. Just gotta find the stone. This gives me hope that he will be able to recreate my “one that got away” ❤️

Last edited:

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Hello,

I am this ring is absolutely stunning. May I kindly ask for some profile photos of the ring? OLD CUTS for the win!!! I want a 5 carat later too :)

Also, is there can you also do a side by side of the 5.4 carat and 5 carat carat OEC?

I think it's sold, i'll keep you posted lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results