shape
carat
color
clarity

4th worst ^^^>>><<<^^^

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
THAT MUST HAVE BEEN SOME DRESS
A maiden was renowned throughout the kingdom for her beauty. One day, the queen learned of her. Being envious, she threw the maiden into the dungeon. And the queen made her wear an ugly, ugly dress. Every day, she saw knights riding past. She called for help, but they were repulsed by the dress. Eventually, she realized no knight would rescue a damsel in this dress.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/22/2007 6:39:21 PM
Author:strmrdr
THAT MUST HAVE BEEN SOME DRESS
A maiden was renowned throughout the kingdom for her beauty. One day, the queen learned of her. Being envious, she threw the maiden into the dungeon. And the queen made her wear an ugly, ugly dress. Every day, she saw knights riding past. She called for help, but they were repulsed by the dress. Eventually, she realized no knight would rescue a damsel in this dress.
I am so sorry everyone...maybe I am not getting there fast enough to help Strmy - lol...ok dear - that one has got to be the worst - not the 4th - lol
Good thing I loves yas babe
2.gif
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hehe, not one of your best, have to say. But cute just the same!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cute! Your silly Storm
2.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/22/2007 7:52:25 PM
Author: Skippy123
Your silly Storm
2.gif
yep yep was born silly and haven''t got over it yet.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/22/2007 6:55:48 PM
Author: wifey2b
I am so sorry everyone...maybe I am not getting there fast enough to help Strmy - lol...ok dear - that one has got to be the worst - not the 4th - lol
2.gif
30.gif
Yes Dear next time I will ask you first so I will have the correct number.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/23/2007 3:03:37 AM
Author: strmrdr

Date: 9/22/2007 6:55:48 PM
Author: wifey2b
2.gif
30.gif
Yes Dear next time I will ask you first so I will have the correct number.
25.gif
lol - trying to make people think you listen to me - but I know they know you better than that sweetheart - giggle

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL Storm. Wifey2b You had better get to Storm and Fast. ha ha ha ha ha

Linda

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m a sucker for silly jokes, and I love this one!!! I worked with a guy the last couple years who was full of these types of jokes, he would just rattle them off two and three at a time and have me in stitches.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results