shape
carat
color
clarity

40th bday present to me

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Keep those pics coming 3hearts! I love that pic 'on its own'. The design and curves are mesmerizing!!!!

36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very unique. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
36.gif

Thanks for all of those photos.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for posting more pics! I''ve got to tell you - that is a cool, cool ring!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great new pix! I''ve always admired the look of black & white diamonds together & would love to one day have a stacking pair of eternity bands. (Maybe one in PINK too)

I have to say though -- it TOTALLY reminds me of a look I often "rock" ... my hair elastics wound around my fingers! Sometimes I make "rings" out of them & flank my e-ring with black just to SEE how those black diamonds would look ... and I''m always doing the horizonal wrap -- just fidgiting with them etc.... When I saw your ring I was like WHOA! It''s pave ponytail holders!

But now that I see it from many different angles -- and see the ring on it''s own I really appreciate the cool design & how interesting it is!

HAPPY 40th!!!! (Mine''s coming in Sept & I''m having lots of fun dreaming of my own present to myself!)
9.gif

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Happy 40th! That is one of the most unique rings I have ever seen. Love the black and white look a lot. Does anyone ask you about it or do they just quietly try to see if they can figure it out? I ask that because, at first glance, it looks like you are wearing a black stone ring and holding a beautiful white diamond bracelet. I think it''s great to see something different! I would love to know what kind of personal responses you have gotten. I can tell you love it so I know you would be willing to let someone have a closer look....are they mesmerized?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results