shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 4.02 D VS2 Oval Enchanted Diamonds / Brilliantly Engaged

aprilzephyr

Rough_Rock
tiger007g, I hardly ever post but check in from time to time. I wanted to tell you that your latest ring is stunning, and that years and years ago, your antique cushion set east west by LM was the reason why I ended up having our sapphire e-Ring set east west (albeit, its rectangular shape is not nearly as exaggerated). Your LM antique cushion ring is still one of my all time favorite PS rings :D

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! All of your rings are so lovely!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Yeah I hate you......But wear it in good health. MAgnificant ring

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
Now that's the kind of oval that makes me want one! Gorgeous!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Wow, this is gorgeous. Large ovals are my favorite gemstones for rings.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!! :love: Beautiful stone and lovely setting, looks so elegant and graceful on your hand - congrats!

tiger007g

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for your very kind comments! Large honkers with halos are beautiful in their own right, but a bit too much for me for everyday wear.

I've attached a few photos of the VSB fluorescence. The photos were taken in the dark under a small blacklight flashlight that I bought from Amazon for a few dollars. I tried really hard to capture the phosphorescence and couldn't... I don't have a DSLR and my camera just isn't good enough. To see it, the room needs to be completely dark and you need to sit in the dark for a little while to let your eyes adjust. I have a bunch of frames of just blackness, even though I could see it IRL. The best photo I could get was a slightly lighter smudge on a dark background. :(( I think it might work with a good camera set to an extremely slow shutter speed.

Thanks again for your compliments! I've learned so much from this forum over the years: I never would have found any of my pieces without the knowledge and wonderful people here! :D

_28131.jpg

_28132.jpg

_28133.jpg

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow... just absolutely stunning. No more words... :-o :shock: {picks up jaw from floor} :love: :love: :love:

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow :love:

You can also try a video of the phos :) I'm sure it's lovely though!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful! I love the blue!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That photo in blacklight is amazing!!!

tiger007g

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the video suggestion, telephone89! I tried it, but no luck. :(sad Just a whole lotta black nothingness

Travelgal

Shiny_Rock
Holy smokes. Stunning. I love your emerald cut too. Great taste! :love: :love: :love:

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
WOW gorgeous :love: :love: :love: I love the photo of it in the sun where you can see the hint of blue florescence ..LOVE IT!! You lucky ducky!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ahhhhhhh!! I missed that it has phosphorescence too!! Just when I thought I couldn't covet it anymore than I did.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never loved ovals...UNTIL NOW!!! :love: Holy moly that is to die for - congrats. What a gift! :naughty:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just gorgeous!!! :love: I love the fluorescence, too!!!

I have to say, though, that I adore your emerald cut ring! :love: I don't see a thread on that one! Can you post a couple of pictures of it and tell us the specs?

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is stunning! BE did a wonderful job! Your EC is also stunning! :love:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Real Magic!!!

McGinnis

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Holy moly. That dwarfs any and all diamonds I could ever want to get my fiance. I hope she never finds this site :lol:
Stunning diamond! Beautiful setting!! You are one lucky lady

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! Your stunning jewel is Jewel of the Week. Very well deserved.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your oval is jaw dropping gorgeous. :love: Your rings are fabulous and how cool they look in "blue" too! Congratulations. You have a lovely collection.

TogetherIsHappiness

Rough_Rock
Oh my goodness!!! Your oval diamond is stunning and that "3D" setting definitely sets it apart (and above) all other ovals I've ever seen (TBH, I had never paid enough attention to ovals until Blake Lively)!! Congrats and wear it in happiness & good health!! :clap:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My heart just skipped a beat. I love ovals and fluor. My favorite pricescope ring right now! :love: :love: :love:

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
G O R G E O U S!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
DO you still have your antique 3 ct cushion... or did you trade it for the EC? Very beautiful and would love to see the family pic!

tiger007g

Shiny_Rock
Green with Envy said:
DO you still have your antique 3 ct cushion... or did you trade it for the EC? Very beautiful and would love to see the family pic!
diamondseeker2006 said:
That is just gorgeous!!! :love: I love the fluorescence, too!!!

I have to say, though, that I adore your emerald cut ring! :love: I don't see a thread on that one! Can you post a couple of pictures of it and tell us the specs?

I will post a separate thread for my EC. I bought the EC in 2013 and we were moving house around that time, so it never got it's own thread. Unfortunately, I don't have the cushion anymore :(sad , but I am so pleased that people still remember it! It was my first custom piece with LM and it was so exciting to learn about antique cut stones here.

After the cushion, I wore a 1.81 ct. fat emerald with traps for several years - also by Leon. I consigned it with JBEG a couple of years ago... and I believe it was purchased by a fellow pricescoper and she has a thread somewhere with pictures :appl: It was sold when I upgraded to my current 3ct EC. To be honest, I kinda miss it and wish I'd kept it. So, this time, when we bought my oval, we decided to keep the EC as well. My DH is an absolute sweetheart and very patient with my love of sparklies.

redroze1

Shiny_Rock
12 x 9 on a 4.5 finger? I die a little... Sigh. Just gorgeous. The three sided pave and floating basket is soooo pretty. What band do you normally wear it with? The EC is pretty and big too, and they're both substantial yet classy. Gorgeous collection!

makeable

Shiny_Rock
That's just about the coolest ring I've ever seen.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results