shape
carat
color
clarity

3ct antique yellow asscher

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
will be on Antiques Roadshow tonight. The Pennsylvania taped show is on at 7pm CST. Check your listing!!! This is a repeat but from this season.

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Cool - thanks for the heads up.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
OH, it's beautiful! It's around 3.20 probably fancy intense yellow. Probably 1930s. Set in platinum with a halo and pierced gallery. Conservative estimate $75,000 to $100,000. I wish I could find a pic to post!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
I saw that too. It was a repeat because I remember that ring and thinking what a shame it''s being wasted on that lady. She was so "oh my, I could NEVER wear it now, it''s just too expensive!" I wanted to reach in my TV set and slap the stupid out of her. Honestly, she''s got this fantastic ring and not only does she never wear it, she now wont wear it because it''s worth too much. "Well I cant wear it to the grocery store...." Um, yeah, actually, you can!

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
Not wear it? What a waste! My mil has a beautiful 4ct EC that she inherited and keeps in a safe deposit box--which is a total waste of a beautiful stone, too!!

Dogmom

Shiny_Rock
I saw that episode last night, and I''m so glad someone posted about it. The ring was absolutly stunning!! The woman who owns it was shocked at the estimated value, which I can certainly understand. It is a shame she doesn''t feel she can wear and enjoy it. It is truly an incredible work of art.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/23/2007 1:12:12 PM
Author: surfgirl
I saw that too. It was a repeat because I remember that ring and thinking what a shame it''s being wasted on that lady. She was so ''oh my, I could NEVER wear it now, it''s just too expensive!'' I wanted to reach in my TV set and slap the stupid out of her. Honestly, she''s got this fantastic ring and not only does she never wear it, she now wont wear it because it''s worth too much. ''Well I cant wear it to the grocery store....'' Um, yeah, actually, you can!
ROLMAO. Ditto.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
It''s gonna have this lonely life
39.gif

Hopefully, a relative she passes this down to will enjoy it

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Hella yeah! I personally think diamonds go with anything and go anywhere. Don''t be stupid, insure it, and then enjoy it!!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/23/2007 8:00:47 PM
Author: LadyAmythyst69
Hella yeah! I personally think diamonds go with anything and go anywhere. Don''t be stupid, insure it, and then enjoy it!!

I''m all about the insurance! I''d wear it to the store, to work, to change diapers, I''d wear that thing to the lake!!! But, maybe surfgirl would then want to "slap the stupid" out of me!!
6.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/23/2007 7:00:53 PM
Author: Gypsy

Date: 10/23/2007 1:12:12 PM
Author: surfgirl
I saw that too. It was a repeat because I remember that ring and thinking what a shame it''s being wasted on that lady. She was so ''oh my, I could NEVER wear it now, it''s just too expensive!'' I wanted to reach in my TV set and slap the stupid out of her. Honestly, she''s got this fantastic ring and not only does she never wear it, she now wont wear it because it''s worth too much. ''Well I cant wear it to the grocery store....'' Um, yeah, actually, you can!
ROLMAO. Ditto.
Thritto. Totally.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results