shape
carat
color
clarity

3ct - 3.5ct round solitares - pictures?

Jjab

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have a 3ct - 3.5ct round solitare ring and could post pictures of it on your hand? I'm trying to decide if that would be the right size for me and would love to see pictures if anyone has any.

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi! I hope you will get some answers here, but if not, try diamdb.com
There you can try out different m.m. sizes depending on your own finger size.

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone have a 3ct - 3.5ct round solitare ring and could post pictures of it on your hand? I'm trying to decide if that would be the right size for me and would love to see pictures if anyone has any.

It’s a big investment of time and money… so I strongly suggest you get fake CZ ones and see them on your own hand. It’s worth the $25 or so!

My ring size is 4.25 and I wear 5.5 carats, I have seen women with 3 carats and theirs looks bigger to me, it’s all about your hands and quite frankly the camera angles when you take the pics!

Here’s a 3.5 on Amazon:

Here’s a 3 ct:

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Here's a picture of my 3ct solitaire ring. Ring size is 6.75 in case it's helpful.

Also ,couldn't agree with @Inked more. Getting an inexpensive ring to test out different options is a great idea. In my experience, I found that I had a preference for even a slight difference (i.e. I liked the way 3 carats looked on me better than 2.7 carats). You may feel the same way so this a great way to figure that out without expensive returns.

Hope people have more to share and that you figure out the right size for you soon!

PXL_20240407_212656255.jpg

Engrgrl1

Rough_Rock
There is a great thread on PriceScope by Tonks that talks about her selection process. to her new ring. One of the many things I learned on that thread is that your finger size really affects what the size of the stone looks like. A size 3-3.5 ct may look huge on someone with a size 4 finger, and may look just average size on a size 8 finger. She has many pictures on there with their measurements so you can get an idea what different sizes look like.

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...journey-…-from-a-research-perspective.277780/

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results