shape
carat
color
clarity

30th B-day Upgrade!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lady Lulu

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
A very Happy Birthday to you....I''m sure. That ring is beautiful! It looks huge on your hand. Really, really lovely.

Congratulations!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Heishman

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all!!! I am so glad I found pricescope. It is amazing how an ideal cut stone can sparkle. My previous rock was poorly cut, but at the time that we were looking for a stone, we really had not idea how important the cut was. Thanks to pricescope and all you ladies/gentlemen for all the knowledge.

elle

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on everything - ring, birthday, new baby, new job (a sahm is a full-time job - imho!)!
9.gif
Ring''s stunning! Is your wb princess stones?

Heishman

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Elle. I agree, being a sahm is a full time job. I know that staying home with my kids will be alot harder then my current desk job. I am really looking forward to being able to spend a lot of quality time with them.

Yes, my wb is 1/4 ctw princess cut. I wanted my center stone to really be the focal point of the ring so I choose a really dainty band.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Whoa baby, what a ring!!! It looks gigantic on your hand!!! Congrats on your bday...are you sure you aren''t 29 again LOL??!!

Heishman

Shiny_Rock
I wish I was 29 again. Actually I wish I could go back to the care free days of 21......
11.gif
11.gif

I love your 5 stone ring kcoursolle, it is gorgeous. I am hoping for something similiar in my future
31.gif
31.gif

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
what a gorgeous stone!!!! happy 29th...hehehheee...
11.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring, and I think the set looks perfect together on your hand! Happy 30th!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Happy Birthday, too! And do enjoy that time with your little ones since it passes so quickly. You''ll be tired whether you work outside your home or not! At least you can take a nap at home...that doesn''t work too well at the office!
2.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Happy belated b-day. 30 is a wonderful number. I love the new upgrade/gift. Congrats on the new baby.
36.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a honker of a gorgeous stone! Congrats!!!
36.gif

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
my goodness!!!!
30.gif

That looks sooo huge! I absolutely love it

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful, Lucy! Happy birthday and congrats on the new baby!

Heishman

Shiny_Rock
Thank you All!!! I couldn''t have picked the stone without all the knowledge that pricescope has given me.
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results