shape
carat
color
clarity

3 stone setting for Princess of Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mjd

Rough_Rock
The only good thing about my boyfriend taking the time to propose is that I have lots of time to find the perfect ring ... well you have to look on the bright side don''t you?!
28.gif

My current fav option for stone is the BEAUTIFUL Princess of Hearts (Sq H&A) available from Gold Old Gold. I love these stones!!

Can you help me find a setting? I would like a three stone setting as I need a bit of spread across my size 6.5 finger. The centre stone will be approx 1ct. I''ve looked through lots of threads and vendors websites but still haven''t made up my mind.

The one setting I do like is the Hearts On Fire Identity Three Stone but this is half bezel set and I''m concerned that it won''t show off these beautiful stones. I''d love to see other options.

Anybody have a pic of a fav three stone setting for square diamonds they want to share?!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Traps or half moons, set by Leon Mage at artofplatinum.com click catalog, then rings, then threestones (and five stones are worth a look too... a couple of traps followed by bezel set surprise rounds would be lovely).

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is what I meant... only the traps should be radiant cut instead of step cut, IMO. But the rounds in the shank are such a lovley touch.

Leon 5 stone lovely with rounds.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results