shape
carat
color
clarity

3 stone pave halo ring with halo around center stone only?

camomof4

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have any examples of a three stone pave halo ring with the halo around the center stone only? The only one I've been able to find is the gorgeous Victor Canera sapphire ring on this board. I'm tempted to reset my cushion in this fashion but I'd like to get a better feel with some more examples. I prefer not to have the halo around the side stones as I think it gives it a less streamlined look.

Essentially I am thinking about a hybrid of something in the style of this gorgeous LM ring (I'd omit the baguettes) and my existing halo ring. Would that look weird?

e-ring_mania_2a2.jpg

leon_5_stone.jpg

I could go without the halo altogether, of course, but I'll admit I'm a little afraid to go halo-less after all these years of staring down at a halo... :o I'm worried I wouldn't like the decrease in visual size.

Thoughts?

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Re: 3 stone pave halo ring with halo around center stone onl

Hello. I am looking to have my new emerald cut centre haloed and adding sides baguettes and NO pave in shank. I have a few pics although these do show the shank pave so zoom in to get effect. I think haloing all the stones would be a bit cocktail ring/over the top. But I love the idea of adding width to my stone

_34378.jpg

_34379.jpg

_34380.jpg

camomof4

Rough_Rock
Re: 3 stone pave halo ring with halo around center stone onl

thanks lauren! so pretty!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results