Votes: 6 42.9%
  • AVR w/1.7 Center

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Solitaire

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm particularly partial to any of the Torcheire settings by MWM. And I think it's a great choice for an AVR. But I like the 6 prong a lot more than the 4 prong. Why is the 4 prong available and the 6 prong isn't?

I don't think you'll get too much contrast with a J and the pave on the shank.

IslandJ

Rough_Rock
I prefer the 6 prong as well but definitely not a deal breaker for me. I was told that GOG doesn't typically carry an inventory of MWM rings. I believe they do carry a few for display though and I think this one happened to just come in so it was still brand new and able to be sold.

Now time to work on the proposal ;-) If she says yes, I'll try to get her to be a hand model and post some pics of the ERing :)

Thanks again for all your of your help!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is one of those things that just must be meant to be, because 99.9% of the time you do have to order the ring for your stone! But is that ring her ring size??? Because I would not size a band with pave on the shank. The ring needs to fit the stone and her finger to consider buying a setting that is already made.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more thing. Where is the video? Are you certain that neither of the two 1.6 ct. I SI1's is eyeclean? Because color is going to show FAR more than clarity unless the stones are not considered eyeclean. The video's are highly magnified so you really can't go by that. I do like good clarity myself, so I understand not wanting to see inclusions. But I have seen these stones in person and the I color stones definitely could be visually differentiated from the J's.

Oh, and the videos aren't going to have the lighting that would show the diamonds like my avatar picture. That picture was taken with natural outdoor light behind the jewelry box and the camera picked up the colors. I am no photographer, so that was a very lucky picture! Diamonds look different in different lighting, so just know that at the outset.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results