shape
carat
color
clarity

3 prong... 4 Prong... or Halo Pendant ????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

signal_4

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone !!!!! Ok Im needing the advice from all the experts here (meaning everyone)!!!! I am wanting to suprise my fiance with a necklace to wear on our wedding day... I have been looking at alot of the threads regarding pendants. I am definitely going to go with Whiteflash for the pendant since I have always bought from them. I am needing all the info that every one has on 3 prong.... 4 prong .. and Halo pendants... I have read alot of people saying that the 3 prong''s flip alot. Do the 4 prongs flip alot as well ? Does the size of the stone depend on how much it will flip. I have been looking at stones from WF ranging from .5 to .777 all ACA. Has anyone here have a picture of a Halo pendant made from WF. The other necklace that I am considering is the "Three Pears In a Row" listed in thier WF Gallery. Has anyone bought this necklace before from WF. I know that she has made hints that she has wanted a single or halo before.

Ok people the floor is now open so lets fill this thread up with all of your opinions and advice and be sure to post all of your pictures !!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks alot everyone

signal_4

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
3 prongs can flip so I vote no on them. Aljdewey has a beautfiul pendant that was done by WF. Perhaps you might like that one. Sorry can''t post a pic but someone else can I''m sure. Good luck!!!
1.gif

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s my WF custom halo pendant with about a .5 stone (yours would look even nicer, because my center is a family stone --low color and clarity and not a great cut)

halopendanthandpic1.jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
On the neck:

halopendantneckshot1.jpg

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
I am waiting for my 3 prong pendant from Whiteflash, so I will let you know when it gets here how much it flips. I was under the impression that 4 prong settings will flip more than 3 prong ones, but I could be wrong. Either way, I have 3 prong earrings and a 3 prong bracelet, so I like that they will all match. Halo settings are very nice too, and will make your center diamond look a lot bigger. I would probably not use them on a diamond below .5 carats because I think the halo overwhelms the diamond, but since you are looking at diamonds bigger than that, you will be ok.

By the way, I don''t know the timing of when you want to get this pendant, but the 3 prong settings have been on backorder. They are supposed to be in tomorrow I think, but that may change.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/22/2006 2:12:13 PM
Author: signal_4

Has anyone here have a picture of a Halo pendant made from WF?

Sure do. This is a .75 ACA center stone with .01 melee. This one is 2-tone (platinum in the center bezel/prongs; 18k yellow on outer rim/chain.)

WFpendantfin2a.jpg

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
More pictures...........

ALJ WF collage2 wax to wear.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Al, I adore your necklace, yumm!!!!
30.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
.....in the box (idea of size/scale).......

pendantinthebox.JPG

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Al, I never get tired of seeing your pendant! The yellow gold, the halo, the ACA....sigh.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
............and a last shot for relative size/scale.

pendantscaleshot.JPG

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I vote for the halo pendant too. I love them and would add a lot of sparkle on her neck.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I adore that pendant, Al.
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know diamondlil, I keep coming back just to look at it. It''s soooo pretty.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
YUMYUMYUM. Alj and Fata, you guys have completely sold me on "halo-ing" my current 1/3ct pendant w/ WF. The question is when......
2.gif

signal_4

Shiny_Rock
Wow thanks everyone for all the info.... The wedding is April 29 by the way.... Ya I love the way the Halo looks !!!! Keep all the info and pics comming !!!!!

signal_4

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results