shape
carat
color
clarity

3 Ideal Scope Images...experts, please help me decide!!

llnathanll

Rough_Rock
Please help me decide which diamond to go with. Need to make a decision within 24 hrs!! Thanks!

_52.jpg

_53.jpg

_54.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Number 1 or number 3. Have the gemologist pull both and pick one for you.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
#3 looks good to me.

llnathanll

Rough_Rock
Any chance of painting &/or digging in #1 and #3? Thanks in advance!

TitanCi

Brilliant_Rock
^ yes, there's always a possibility. Probably to a small degree only, I wouldn't worry too much. If it was prominent, you'd see it.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
llnathanll|1340837372|3224719 said:
Any chance of painting &/or digging in #1 and #3? Thanks in advance!

#1 some painting.
Not a Bad Thing unless you know for a fact that you do not like the look of a painted stone.

llnathanll

Rough_Rock
Here is the feedback I've received from the gemologist.

Diamond #1 has very nice light performance and has the best scintillation/sparkle of your selections. Its brightness is consistent throughout the diamond and it has a higher/whiter "H" color. As expected, it is perfectly eye clean and its inclusions pose no durability concern. I strongly recommend this diamond for your purchase because our gemologist favored it the most.

Diamond #2 is also very bright but doesn't sparkle quite as much as diamond #1. It has a true "G" color that appears perfectly white but you might be able to pick up on the feather close to the girdle. The good news is that most of the feather will be able to be covered by a prong.

Diamond #3 is bright but has a very slight amount of grayness under its table. It faces eye clean and it has a true "H" color.

I guess I should go with #1? :)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'd go with 1.

llnathanll

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your feedback thus far. Before I go with #1, do you all think these are excellent quality diamonds/images? #1 & #3 are AGS 000, #2 is GIA EX/EX/EX. I'm a little concern that #1 is best b/c of my poor selection in the 3 diamonds...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results