mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
# 3....

img_7657.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And two last shots I took today - then I promise - no more!!

img_7658.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last one! The metalsmith work on this ring is just superlative - no rough edges, lots of nice, soft lines. I also specifically asked for it to be set low, rather than high. I wanted to give out a classic vibe, rather than a modern one, so asked David to adjust the height accordingly - which he did.

All in all, a fabulous experience. Another great diamond from GOG and a beautiful setting from David Klass. One very happy girl here.

:D :D :D

img_7659.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I like the height of the stone and the way the side stones are positioned!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful one of a kind setting and a spectacular stone! It looks fantastic on you. I love your other bands as well!

I can only imagine the fun that you must have wearing your ring and deciding which band to wear with it.

:love: :love: :love:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! It's stunning!

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on such a gorgeous ring. I looks so elegant.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mrs. Blop, thank you so much for the additional pics. Your ring (and your whole collection) is just beautiful. :love: It looks amazing on you. :love: One of my new favorite rings on PS! :appl:

img_7691.jpg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Truly a beautiful ring! I love your whole collection and that it all works so beautifully together. I love the shape of your new ring, and it looks perfect on your very lovely (read not chubby or middle aged looking) hands!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crystal24K - I'm so glad you saw this thread! I was quite conscious that I had to come up with something as nice as the tapered Tiffany band by BGD! I still have another diamond to set and will be doing it in platinum, so am still leaning towards another tapered Tiffany. I have to admit, though, it was nice to do something different for this most recent ring.

Thanks Calliecake! Stunning is good! :)

hearts-arrows_girl - thank you for your kind words - I was really striving for something elegant.

luv2sparkle - thank you for your comments on both my rings and my hands! Both equally encouraging. :)) I think all the rings look lovely together, and they mix and match beautifully. For sheer sentiment's sake, I like the e-ring with my wedding band best. But for ka-POW! - the e-ring with the Tiffany bar setting is hard to beat!

ETA - Missy! Just saw your comment. Thank you so much! There are rings on PS which are simply iconic - a bunch of them spring to mind. I don't think I'll necessarily reach those heights, but I'd love to go close! A whole bunch of thought and years (coughdecadescough) of jewelry experience went into it, and then a lot of restraint was thrown over the top - and this is where we landed! I'm so pleased that people like it. :appl: :appl:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS!! :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
I love the position of the side stones and the prongs, really set your gorgeous diamond up beautifully. :love:

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
I really like the side stones ! It's really beautiful! Perfect in yellow gold.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks msop, Victoria and Orchid Lei - I'm so pleased people seem to like what I did! I'm moving onto my next project now, which is to set my 1.8ct round brilliant. Actually, I think it's 1.78 - I need to check. Either way, it's a lovely stone and will figure as my go-to ring when I want something more straight forward to wear. It's going in platinum, which is always easy on the eye, and should be a lovely, elegant solitaire.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
:love: Spectacular! :love:

You have been a busy bee! This is a classic beauty. I love all your yellow gold- this is beautiful, enough to say that a few times, wow. Your diamond is incredible and just sings in this setting. Yellow gold is perfect for it! David Klass really has made you some heirloom pieces.

How do you like it? I bet it is just mesmerizing to admire that decadent diamond. Congratulations :clap:

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So glad to see this thread resurrected. It's one of the most unusual pairing of accent stones which is amazing. I especially love the top down view where you can see bullets. More photos please :appl:

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring...didn't see it before. thanks for the bump!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Apacherose! Yes, it's a tad distracting! For the first couple of weeks I slept with it next to my bed every night so that, when I woke up, it was the first thing I saw! So silly, but at least I was actively enjoying it! We all spend so much money on these baubles, it would be pointless if we didn't actively enjoy them. :)

thecat - I laughed when I read your post - I don't HAVE any more photos!! I think I've already included one from every possible angle! But thank you for asking - I'm so glad you like it.

ariel144 - I'm glad it was able to hunt you down! Thanks for joining the thread. :)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thecat|1436588713|3901536 said:
So glad to see this thread resurrected. It's one of the most unusual pairing of accent stones which is amazing. I especially love the top down view where you can see bullets. More photos please :appl:

thecat - I'm going to do a 'family' shot. Stay tuned! :))

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thecat -

Here are my family shots! I posted a few more on the thread for my 1.78ct BGD solitaire, but these are my favorite three.

Ugh - I feel like I'm all over this board! My apologies to everyone!

img_8591.jpg

img_8592.jpg

img_8594.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Owww, I like :love:

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
I also love family shots!! :lol: :lol: :love:

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous collection :love: You've all bases covered with bands in different metal colors, and vintage and modern round :appl: :love:

VoldeNuit

Shiny_Rock
I love the AVR ring, it's perfect! Beautiful ring family too! :appl:

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Love it, I adore the yellow gold :love:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MrsBlop!!!!! your rings are to die for gorgeous... your taste is magnificent.. I am stunned with the bling.. thank you so much for showing me the rings I wish for!!! to say: I love your rings!!!! :love: :love: :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love seeing your rings again! :love: They are all beautiful, but I love how you set your AVR! Plus, you still have the plain solitaire on your other diamond. Two e-rings is really a great solution for those of us who can't just settle on one!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful collection!.. :love: :appl:

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
mrs-blop|1429227088|3863231 said:
And last one! For some reason, I can't quite seem to catch my breath....

I am having a hard time catching my breath too! This ring is stunning! I love that you picked yellow gold for the setting. I happen to love yellow gold and don't see many yellow gold rings posted here on PS.
David did an amazing job with this ring, so well done.
I am in love :love:

Congrats on this beautiful masterpiece!
Enjoy!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don't know how I missed this thread, but your diamond AND setting are gorgeous. I love the shank layout, & your AVR is beautiful. Really stunning, congrats!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results