shape
carat
color
clarity

25cts of Diamonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gemklctr

Shiny_Rock
Talked my wife into an MA shot this weekend because, as Kaleigh noted in her eyecandy thread, the sun finally came out in our area. All of the stones in these rings are diamonds, ranging from more or less white(F-M), to natural color (light yellow-fancy yellow-champagne), to treated color (blue-green-yellow-orange-pink-red cognac).

Couple more shots to follow.

Drings7.JPG

Gemklctr

Shiny_Rock
Another angle.

Drings4.JPG

Gemklctr

Shiny_Rock
One more. Enjoy.

Drings8.JPG

Gemklctr

Shiny_Rock
Oops. Forgot there was black in there too, probably treated.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That''s a lot of bling. Beautiful!
emsmiled.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Wow, GK...beautiful! I wonder...can you be cloned???
5.gif

The treated diamonds are really quite spectacular...I''m surprised we don''t see more of them around here...

widget

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Wow!! What a beautiful collection!! I love that oval yellow diamond with baguettes!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy crap!!! They are just gorgeous!!!

Gemklctr

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/17/2005 12:14:14 PM
Author: widget
Wow, GK...beautiful! I wonder...can you be cloned???
5.gif

The treated diamonds are really quite spectacular...I''m surprised we don''t see more of them around here...

widget
Thanks Angel.

Widget, thanks but I''ve already been cloned. I''m an identical twin.
2.gif

I agree with you on treated diamonds generally, as I like the combination of color and sparkle at a reasonable price. But there are a lot of crappy ones out there too, as seen on many tv shopping channels. I have 3.11ct blue that almost looks untreated that I will post in the Colored Stone forum tomorrow or Wednesday. It is still unset and is a much brighter stone than even the 1.19 round above. I''m thinking pave halo, but will probably canvas the board here before I make a decision on the setting.

Thanks BD, its a 3.25ct fancy yellow, GIA color report only but an eye clean SI1/2 by my grading.

Gemklctr

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/17/2005 12:33:58 PM
Author: kaleigh
Holy crap!!! They are just gorgeous!!!
Loved yours from Friday''s eyecandy thread too. See my reply there.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
I''m in love! Thanks for sharing!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
6.gif
wow... I hope my hubby-to-be will endulge my diamond obsession to that extent some day

beautiful collection!
30.gif

jkchan

Rough_Rock
Whoooo - absolutely blinding. Lucky woman!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful collection for a lovely lady. I would have a very hard time choosing what to wear.

Date: 10/17/2005 12:27:07 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~Wow!! What a beautiful collection!! I love that oval yellow diamond with baguettes!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Having seen that oval yellow in person, I can tell you it''s 10X prettier in real life.

Keep those pics coming, Bob.
30.gif

Gemklctr

Shiny_Rock
Thanks LLL, icekid and JC.

I hope so too icekid.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy Moly, GemKlctr!!!! Are you sure you don''t need a second wife???? What a magnificent collection!
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
HOLY COW
23.gif
Your wife has an incredible collection, she''s lucky to have you as a hubby..

lili

Ideal_Rock
HOLY COW doesn''t even cover it.
You''ve got one awesome collection.
Loved those blue diamonds!!

Gemklctr

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the compliments.

DL, I''ll pass that along from one lovely lady to another. She does complain (tongue-in-cheek) about an overload of choices. Hope to see your spinel ring in person at the next get DC together.

Unfortunately Catmom, I''m already on my second, and I''m only allowed one at a time.
31.gif

Mrssalvo, in the interest of full disclosure, while most of the rings are my wife''s, several belong to "our" investment collection. Still, she does OK, and I agree with you.
2.gif

lili, if you like these blues, check tomorrow or Wednesday for my "big blue" in Colored Stones.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow- what an amazing collection;

Which ones does she wear the most?

ello

Brilliant_Rock
How wonderful and lucky - thank you for the eye candy. What a beautiful collection of jewels!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
-Good question Sevens One!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh yummy! They are lovely, but that oval is just classic and warm and sunny and perfect!
30.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Great collection. My eye went directly to those beautiful blues!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice collection - thanks for sharing!

Gemklctr

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the compliments 7s1, Ries, Matatora, Jelly and MGR.

Jelly, if you like blues, check the Colored Stone forum later today for "Big Blue"!

Nan, she most frequently wears her wedding set (2.03 F SI1 plus .65cts princesses in the e-ring and .49 princesses in the w-ring [both melees F-G VS], in platinum), the oval fancy yellow (3.25 SI1-2 with approx. .30cts baguettes in platinum and 18KT YG), the platinum ring on the end of her middle finger (1.0tcw, light yellow [probably U-V] marquise with blue, yellow, orange and pink accents in rounds and fancies), and lately the 1.0tcw white and champagne 14kt WG band below the oval FY on her forefinger. The 4.81 M VS2 round with 2.20tcw G-H VS-SI princesses in 14kt two tone gold comes out for dress up occasions. The others get circulated depending upon what is conveniently available in her jewelry box as opposed to stored for safekeeping. BTY, good luck Thursday.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2005 9:18:32 AM
Author: GemKlctr
Thanks for the compliments 7s1, Ries, Matatora, Jelly and MGR.

Jelly, if you like blues, check the Colored Stone forum later today for ''Big Blue''!

Nan, she most frequently wears her wedding set (2.03 F SI1 plus .65cts princesses in the e-ring and .49 princesses in the w-ring [both melees F-G VS], in platinum), the oval fancy yellow (3.25 SI1-2 with approx. .30cts baguettes in platinum and 18KT YG), the platinum ring on the end of her middle finger (1.0tcw, light yellow [probably U-V] marquise with blue, yellow, orange and pink accents in rounds and fancies), and lately the 1.0tcw white and champagne 14kt WG band below the oval FY on her forefinger. The 4.81 M VS2 round with 2.20tcw G-H VS-SI princesses in 14kt two tone gold comes out for dress up occasions. The others get circulated depending upon what is conveniently available in her jewelry box as opposed to stored for safekeeping. BTY, good luck Thursday.
Hey GK,
is her wedding settting by JB Star? (just curious)
That''s very pretty too.-- too bad I missed the live version
41.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Gemklctr

Shiny_Rock
Hey GK,

Nan, it''s a Scott Kay. Hopefully you''ll be there to see it next time.

Thanks Rascal.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2005 11:49:24 AM
Author: GemKlctr
Hey GK,

Nan, it''s a Scott Kay. Hopefully you''ll be there to see it next time.

Thanks Rascal.
Thanks
care to give us a side shot of that?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results