shape
carat
color
clarity

20th Anniversary Ring - 5 Years Early!

MeganS

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on your anniversary, your husband was so sweet to surprise you! You are a lucky lady and I'm sure he feels like he is a lucky man and that's why he surprised you with this amazing ring 5 years early!!

Your ring is perfect!! I am obsessed with the perfect 3 stone RB or OEC, and yours meets all of my criteria for perfection! LOVE your setting, particularly how the prongs are set and how each stone is set in relation to one another and the size ratio of the center stone to side stones....just perfect! Wear that beauty in good health!

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I know this is an older thread but man that is a gorgeous ring! Love it

thorstedswife

Shiny_Rock
I need some sunglasses that thing is going to make you blind if it hasn't already ! Ha ha :P2:P2

P

PierreBear

Woooo hooo! Congrats on 15 years. Such wonderful coverage and the side profile detail is divine. Are you going to wear it as a RHR? Or swap out with your ering? Enjoy for years to come!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, what a beauty! Congratulations:appl:

BlingObsession

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ah so nice to see my thread revisited. Thank you all for your kind words.

PierreBear - I wear it on my left hand - I switch it with my original yellow gold solitaire MRB engagement /wedding set for a change. It helps to keep things fresh. I also have a 2 carat radiant in white gold - so I juggle between the 3 depending on my mood and what I'm wearing.

In November it will be 18 years but I'm not expecting anything spectacular for that as I've had some lovely new rings in the interim (haven't posted in SMTB thread yet - really should get around to that).

20th anniversary - I know I shouldn't be but I'm hoping for a 4+ carat OEC/OMC - it's a while away yet. I'm planning on being in New York in September 2018 so that might be an opportune time to source that new rock! We shall see.

:wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results