shape
carat
color
clarity

2014 WF calendar...

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
did anyone get one? :confused: It hasn't arrived in my mailbox, and I was so looking forward to it.

Just got one the other day! Check out their FB page and there's a link to get one...

Done! Thanks so much, mom2boys!

I received one yesterday, THANKS WHITEFLASH! I truly appreciate it.

HI:

Yup, just now! Thanks again WF--all the ladies at work love the calendar!

cheers--Sharon

Thank you Whiteflash!!! Love to look at all the beauties!

I was just bemoaning the fact that I won't receive the calendar since I didn't buy anything this year. Then lo and behold, I opened the mail to a beautiful WF calendar when I got home. Thank you Whiteflash!

Mine came today. I am sure they may arrive on different days perhaps not being all mailed on the same day and the mail taking longer in certain parts of the country.

Thanks so much WF! :appl: I use it for my daily calendar!

Thank you Whiteflash friends!!!

Thank you Whiteflash friends!!!

I've moved out of state and Whiteflash still found me! Thanks so much Whiteflash, I love your calendars!!!

Got mine a few days ago! Thanks Whiteflash!!

Sundial|1388601930|3584376 said:
I've moved out of state and Whiteflash still found me! Thanks so much Whiteflash, I love your calendars!!!

You moved? Glad to see you here! Come back more often, Sundial!

I got an email from them last week asking for my address out here, now I'm waiting for mine. :appl:

Waiting excitedly!

I found the FB link and requested one. Now I'm wondering if I requested and already had one on the way?

Oh well!
If I wind up with two, I've got a good friend who loves jewelry and would enjoy getting to know WF :bigsmile:

I moved out of state this year and Whiteflash still found me, pretty darn awesome! I love the calendar!!!

I love my Whiteflash calendar. :appl: Thank you Whiteflash!

I love their calendars. I just went and filled out a request, I hope I get one. :appl: Thank you Whiteflash! :wavey:

TooPatient|1388612202|3584451 said:
Waiting excitedly!

I found the FB link and requested one. Now I'm wondering if I requested and already had one on the way?

Oh well!
If I wind up with two, I've got a good friend who loves jewelry and would enjoy getting to know WF :bigsmile:

That friend will either love you or hate you, or maybe both! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

diamondseeker2006|1388605141|3584397 said:

Hi DS!!! Yes we moved to Arizona last year and love it here. Thanks for the welcome. I am mostly a lurker these days, but I still check out the new goodies from time to time. Congratulations on your big beautiful new diamond!

Got mine today! Will put it over my desk at school to cheer me up!

I received mine on Monday too. :D Thank you WF, I always look forward to the new calendar each year! And congratulations on another BBB Winner of Distinction Award! :appl:

I just requested one on their site even though I've never purchased from them. I hope I get one! :wavey: I haven't purchased a calendar yet, so this might be perfect.

I just received mine. What wonderful photography - especially that iconic January photo! And don't those lovely August earrings belong to a PS'er?

Thank you, Whiteflash!

Just got mine! They're quick. Great photos as usual - they chose some fun pieces!

VR Beauty, I'm not sure about the earrings, but the rose gold heart ring for March looks pretty familiar to me.

Thanks for everything, WF! Your reputation is what it is for reason!

I just found mine in the mailbox today - right on time for the start of the year despite the blizzard! Thank you Vera and Sheerah!!! :bigsmile:

VRBeauty said:
I just received mine. What wonderful photography - especially that iconic January photo! And don't those lovely August earrings belong to a PS'er?

Thank you, Whiteflash!

The August earrings are FancyDiamond's: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-vera-dangling-earrings-by-whiteflash.192693/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-vera-dangling-earrings-by-whiteflash.192693/[/URL]

I don't recognise the RG heart, was it on PS? Does anyone have a link?

Sundial|1388673393|3584794 said:

Hi DS!!! Yes we moved to Arizona last year and love it here. Thanks for the welcome. I am mostly a lurker these days, but I still check out the new goodies from time to time. Congratulations on your big beautiful new diamond!

So good to hear from you Sundial! I do think of you!

Got my WF calendar yesterday as well - thanks Whiteflash!!

MissGotRocks|1388803942|3585959 said:
Sundial|1388673393|3584794 said:

So good to hear from you Sundial! I do think of you!

Got my WF calendar yesterday as well - thanks Whiteflash!!

MGR!!! My three-stone and five-stone diamond ring buddy I hope all is well with you.

Mine arrived yesterday too!! Thank you whiteflash! :love:

Got mine too. I want to buy everything in it!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP