shape
carat
color
clarity

2010 - How''s it going for you so far?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
So far this has been a year full of sadness and disappointment. I am trying to stay positive and there are few good things scheduled for later this year, but so far, not so good.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2010 1:17:33 PM
Author: NewEnglandLady
My sister announced last week that she is definitely going through with her divorce and I''m upset about it because I like my BIL very much. Of course she is my sister and I will support her, however I''m struggling with the fact that I''ll no longer see BIL.

I can really relate with you on this. I had some issues coming to terms with this last year when I lost a bil to a divorce as well. I had known him since I was 4, so 20 years of my life. That''s a long time to know someone and then just have them be gone from your life. If you ever need someone to talk to about this, I really do understand some of what you are feeling, it''s a little hard to put into words but I do hope you feel better soon *hug*

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/18/2010 10:53:26 AM
Author: Smurfyimproved

Date: 2/17/2010 1:17:33 PM
Author: NewEnglandLady
My sister announced last week that she is definitely going through with her divorce and I''m upset about it because I like my BIL very much. Of course she is my sister and I will support her, however I''m struggling with the fact that I''ll no longer see BIL.

I can really relate with you on this. I had some issues coming to terms with this last year when I lost a bil to a divorce as well. I had known him since I was 4, so 20 years of my life. That''s a long time to know someone and then just have them be gone from your life. If you ever need someone to talk to about this, I really do understand some of what you are feeling, it''s a little hard to put into words but I do hope you feel better soon *hug*
Thanks, Smurfy! It is tough, isn''t it? I especially find it tough because I know that I need support my sister, so I don''t want to express sadness towards her that I will miss him.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results