shape
carat
color
clarity

2 years and almost 4400 posts...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe I''ve been here for 2 years. It''s so strange to think that 2 years ago I came here trying to figure out if my then-BF was really planning on poposing to me or was just messing with my head... And now we''re 289 days away from being husband and wife.
36.gif

What a ride it has been, and I can''t thank everyone here enough! You all have helped me through so much as a LIW and a BIW, I''m very grateful for everything.

Cheers to another 2 years!
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Ankie, so glad you are here!!

pom234.gif

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Yay Anchor! Congrats!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

And thanks for the 289 day reminder - I love having a "date twin"!
35.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Woo Hoo!!
36.gif
CONGRATS!! Don''t know how you guys rack up that many posts...but I sure am glad YOU do!!

Glad to be apart of PS and this exciting time in your life.

DKS

Evelynn

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/18/2007 8:02:16 AM
Author:anchor31
I can''t believe I''ve been here for 2 years. It''s so strange to think that 2 years ago I came here trying to figure out if my then-BF was really planning on poposing to me or was just messing with my head... And now we''re 289 days away from being husband and wife.
36.gif

What a ride it has been, and I can''t thank everyone here enough! You all have helped me through so much as a LIW and a BIW, I''m very grateful for everything.

Cheers to another 2 years!
9.gif
I can only aspire to be a +4000''er! lol!
34.gif

Congratulations on the stay, it really is a great community to be a part of!!

And 289 days to go?! How exciting! How are you feeling??

36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Anchor!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anchor,
Congrats, it's been great having you here!!!
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

Here's to many more years on PS
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2007 11:02:45 AM
Author: Kaleigh
Anchor,
Congrats, it''s been great having you here!!!
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

Here''s to many more years on PS
1.gif
Ditto, you are always so sweet! Congrats!
9.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
This is why I stay, this is why I managed to get 4400 in 2 years... The people here are so kind, welcoming and wise.
5.gif
I''m definitely glad to be here too.

Cleopatra - You''re welcome! I love date twins too... How''s your planning going?

Evelynn - Well, I''m going through a pretty stressful time right now (AKA the midterms from HELL), so I don''t have wedding on the mind so much. But, I''m on Fall Break now (yay!) and I''m going to order the dresses on Saturday! Ordering my wedding gown is defnitely a big step and I''m excited. The big booking stuff is all taken care of otherwise, so now I''m just waiting to finish school so I can handle the details and finally get married.
9.gif

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Yay Anchor! Happy anniversary!!!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2007 11:02:45 AM
Author: Kaleigh
Anchor,
Congrats, it''s been great having you here!!!
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

Here''s to many more years on PS
1.gif
well said and ditto!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Anchor we all love you here! You make PS a better place! Here''s to another 4,400!

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/18/2007 12:47:08 PM
Author: anchor31

Cleopatra - You''re welcome! I love date twins too... How''s your planning going?

Planning is "going" - I think i''ve gotten all of the "big" things out of the way....just settled on a florist and that was my main thing left....so i guess it''s smooth sailing from here on! Let''s hope!

I sure hope things are great with your plans!!!
36.gif

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Anchor. You are one of my favorite posters; wise beyond your years. Here''s to many more.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Anchor...Isn''t it amazing how much PS is a part of our lives?!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I can''t count how many time I''ve said thank you to all of you... But THANK YOU!!!
28.gif
Having such a great community as a support system is wonderful. The fact that I''ve never met anyone of you (except allycat), doesn''t make it less so. Because you are on the outside looking in, you can often give me better advice than anyone can. And the bling! It''s so great to have a place to get a daily fix of that! So little people understand my love of jewellery around me! Of course, the education is priceless.

I''m touched by your responses.
5.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, girl! You rule. I enjoy every one of your posts, and I hope you stick around long after you get married!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, Anchor! Happy PS Anniversary!!!
36.gif
35.gif

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes Anchor...

It is a community - and it does grow on you.

I came here in the fall of 2004 to learn about diamond for my S.O. I did (although for the first year of so I did not even know that "hangout" existed - and posted on Rocky talk.

I was even a GIW (Gentelman in Waiting) on the LIW thread for a while...

While things did not work out with my S.O. (and yes I still have that matched pair of side diamonds), I always seem to drift back to PS.

I don't post as much... but I'm still arround. I'm also more interested in colored gemstones now.

So, yes it is a community - with great comradarie, and lots of things to discuss.

So congradulations on your 2 year aniversary here, your number of post, and your upcomming weading.

Perry

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2007 3:47:15 PM
Author: UCLABelle
Anchor...Isn''t it amazing how much PS is a part of our lives?!
Yes.

Anchor...congratulations...hope you''re having a good time!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results