shape
carat
color
clarity

2 year anniversary present: yellow diamond eternity band from ERD!

elisekelly

Rough_Rock
thank you all so much for the nice comments!! the ring is 1.6 mm wide and I''m sorry but I don''t know the height of the band. It sits very low, however. SO and I are not married so I do not have an ering to wear with it. Eventually I''m hoping to have a stack of pink diamond band and white diamond band, haha. I like color and colored gold like rose gold. This is our first ring with diamonds purchase and it''s the only one I have right now, so I''m probbaly just going to wear it on my ring finger as in the handshot. I already wear a Tiffany promise ring on my right hand and I don''t want to take it off, haha.

Again, thanks everyone!
21.gif

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Your band is so gorgeous and delicate! It would look beautiful stacked with a pink diamond band
2.gif
Congrats and enjoy!

elisekelly

Rough_Rock
a different angle

ERD bottom.JPG

elisekelly

Rough_Rock
hopefully this one is smaller

ERD closeup 2.JPG

elisekelly

Rough_Rock
this is a silly one. haha

ERD silly.JPG

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the extra pictures! I am really interested in one of these. I wonder if they could shave down the inside to make it lower profile?

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
THat is one gorgeous band!!!
Truly beautiful!!! :)

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous band!

H

hlpkaixin3344

very pretty!!!
26.gif

jjdav

Shiny_Rock
Wow, very pretty, love the colour!
30.gif

shiny29

Rough_Rock
OMG I love this and I don''t really even like yellow gold. But that band is beautiful!! I love your colored band collection idea.

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
wow that color is just incredible! What a pretty band.

anni02b

Rough_Rock
Trade
It is just a beautiful ring
2.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
that''s incredible!

Phiphitan

Rough_Rock
Wow.. your ring is really pretty... =D Nice pictures!
36.gif

elisekelly

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/2/2010 6:30:33 AM
Author: lknvrb4
Thanks for the extra pictures! I am really interested in one of these. I wonder if they could shave down the inside to make it lower profile?
I feel like the band sits pretty low as it is. I don''t know how to measure the height of the band accurately without going to a jewelry store, sorry about that. I''m sure they can shave it down though. You could always email Mark at ERD to see what modifications he can make to this band. I haven''t seen any other examples of ERD eternity bands on PS though.

elisekelly

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/2/2010 7:43:28 AM
Author: Amethyste
THat is one gorgeous band!!!
Truly beautiful!!! :)
Thanks Amethyste!! You are the queen of yellow diamonds in my opinion, so i''m glad you like mine
30.gif
your lemony is a stunner for sure!!!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/4/2010 5:35:53 PM
Author: elisekelly

I feel like the band sits pretty low as it is. I don''t know how to measure the height of the band accurately without going to a jewelry store, sorry about that. I''m sure they can shave it down though. You could always email Mark at ERD to see what modifications he can make to this band. I haven''t seen any other examples of ERD eternity bands on PS though.

Thanks for the info! I like yours cause it looks like the diamonds are floating, you don''t see a lot of metal.

elisekelly

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/5/2010 6:07:49 AM

Date: 6/4/2010 5:35:53 PM
Author: elisekelly

Thanks for the info! I like yours cause it looks like the diamonds are floating, you don''t see a lot of metal.
Mark is very easy to work with, so i am sure he will be able to create whatever you have in mind. Thanks again for such nice comments on my eternity band. It''s my first one!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! Boy, would I love to have one just like it!!! Yum!

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous ring!
30.gif
30.gif

Slk23022

Rough_Rock
Re: 2 year anniversary present: yellow diamond eternity band

Beautiful ring, my fiancee seems to be in a very similar situation as yours... where was the ring created? (What does "EDR" Stand for?)

Thanks!

Love Street

Shiny_Rock

LOVE this :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my fave eternity bands on PS - just LOVE the yellow gold w/yellow diamonds! Definitely bookmarking this, and thanks for sharing!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Love your new stacking ring...it sure has a lot of spark for small stones! Really pretty!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock

Slk23022 said:
Beautiful ring, my fiancee seems to be in a very similar situation as yours... where was the ring created? (What does "EDR" Stand for?)

Thanks!

www.engagementringsdirect.com

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful, just beautiful :love:

You should definitely get the pink and white stackers next, they'll look fabulous together :Up_to_something: :bigsmile:

Venice

Brilliant_Rock

Very nice! I can see how these bands become addicting!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock

Your new stacking ring is gorgeous! The yellow diamonds look so unique and pretty! It looks very elegant on its own, but I'm sure that the bands you are planning to get in the future will look absolutely amazing with it.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock

It looks very nice and dainty.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results