shape
carat
color
clarity

2 new stackers from Blue Nile & DiamondZone

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both are so beautiful Enerchi!!! :love: I love the color pink, and the baguette ring is so elegant - Gah, I've been trying to be good but you've got me hankering for something new - it's really fun to get new bling :halo: They look great on you, would love to see them stacked with your other rings when you get a chance!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi, you've done it again. You've made me insanely jealous - one of these days I am going to show up and raid your jewlery box. One of the perks of being the same size as you. ;-)

Both of the stackers are GORGEOUS! I love all of the different combinations. That sapphire band gives such an amazing pop of color to your stack!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh la la! I love the new bands! You're seriously making me want to go back to DZ and see if there might be anything there I "need"... ha!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
All you bands pair so well together!! Just gorgeous!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new stackers are very nice E. I'm been thinking about a baguette band myself lately. I saw one that really grabbed me last time I was at I.D. and I'm going to have to take a look again when I go back. They're different, you know?

BTW, I just bought a loose OEC from Ilya who mentioned you a couple of times while we were talking. He says you're in his place frequently and I should ask you about his quality and service. I know he's a good guy. I've bought from him before. He just didn't remember because it was two years ago. Anywho, my new pendant will be a joint effort between DZJ and I.D. I'll post pics as soon as I have it in my hot little hands. That should be next week!

Keep collecting!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GREAT additions!!! WOW! I'm in love with the baguette band!!!!!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
motownmama|1401204569|3680963 said:

Motownmama, this pic is for you --- one day, when I'm rich and famous, I want to grow up and have the stacker collection you have!! (43 was it??!!) I was taking more pics and just decided to fill up my finger!
Top down:
1.68 OEC in IDJ setting
BN pink sapphire eternity
DBL pave eternity band (ADORE this band - so versatile, goes w everything, is worn EVERY day on my RH!)
DZ new bar set baguette eternity band
IDJ bar set princess eternity
IDJ 8 x .12 stone U prong band

ya... its how I roll... :wink2:

img_4675.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dee*Jay|1401200056|3680906 said:
Ooh la la! I love the new bands! You're seriously making me want to go back to DZ and see if there might be anything there I "need"... ha!

DO it!!! DO IT!!! DO IT! Come on ... you know you WANNNNNNNA... :Up_to_something:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
armywife13|1401199909|3680904 said:
Enerchi, you've done it again. You've made me insanely jealous - one of these days I am going to show up and raid your jewlery box. One of the perks of being the same size as you. ;-)

Both of the stackers are GORGEOUS! I love all of the different combinations. That sapphire band gives such an amazing pop of color to your stack!!

LOL! We size 8's have to stick together!!! and a rainbow of bands?? hmmm... wouldn't that be a clever idea??? LOL - you enabler you! :wink2:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
junebug17|1401199519|3680896 said:
Both are so beautiful Enerchi!!! :love: I love the color pink, and the baguette ring is so elegant - Gah, I've been trying to be good but you've got me hankering for something new - it's really fun to get new bling :halo: They look great on you, would love to see them stacked with your other rings when you get a chance!

Thanks Junebug! I love this pink band and I'm probably going to pick up another one at the next sale - I'm quite impressed w the BN product!

So --- hoping this pics are what you are looking for.... I kinda went wild snapping some more photos this afternoon!

img_4680.jpg

img_4684.jpg

img_4688.jpg

img_4689.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Missy!! Hope you are having a better day today!! Thank you - and when we get further along in the reno's, I just might bore you w some pics!!

Dreamer--- Thank you!! and I absolutely LOVE your new 5 stone treat to yourself! Happy Anniversary!

Gemgirl - Can't wait to see how your new trinket looks! When will you get it? I've been VERY happy with all of the DZ purchases I've made. I find Ilya very easy to deal with and I have enjoyed both of my DZ visits when I was in Chicago last year!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Re: 2 new stackers from Blue Nile & DiamondZone

Enerchi said:
armywife13|1401199909|3680904 said:

LOL! We size 8's have to stick together!!! and a rainbow of bands?? hmmm... wouldn't that be a clever idea??? LOL - you enabler you! :wink2:
YES!!! Rainbow stack!!! Do it. Doooooo iiiiiiiiit.

I love the new pictures! You have such a wonderful collection. :love:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your new bands! Especially the baguette band! Beautiful!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, love your gorgeous new pics. :love:
Thank you Enerchi!
And I'm looking forward to your home reno pics too!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah :love: It must be so much fun to stack with these new bands. They are both simply stunning!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
E.. you are "stacking with the stars!" :appl:

libramom

Shiny_Rock
Enerchi|1401229369|3681230 said:
motownmama|1401204569|3680963 said:

Motownmama, this pic is for you --- one day, when I'm rich and famous, I want to grow up and have the stacker collection you have!! (43 was it??!!) I was taking more pics and just decided to fill up my finger!
Top down:
1.68 OEC in IDJ setting
BN pink sapphire eternity
DBL pave eternity band (ADORE this band - so versatile, goes w everything, is worn EVERY day on my RH!)
DZ new bar set baguette eternity band
IDJ bar set princess eternity
IDJ 8 x .12 stone U prong band

ya... its how I roll... :wink2:

I'm lovin all the bling on one finger :love:

Congrats on your new stackers wear them in good health!!

LM

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1401229998|3681247 said:
Missy!! Hope you are having a better day today!! Thank you - and when we get further along in the reno's, I just might bore you w some pics!!

Dreamer--- Thank you!! and I absolutely LOVE your new 5 stone treat to yourself! Happy Anniversary!

Gemgirl - Can't wait to see how your new trinket looks! When will you get it? I've been VERY happy with all of the DZ purchases I've made. I find Ilya very easy to deal with and I have enjoyed both of my DZ visits when I was in Chicago last year!

I should have it tomorrow! It came out nicely (Miss Lu sent me pics last week). They just had to tweak some super clunky and heavy prong work :nono: .

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love them!! Stackers are so happy! Enjoy :)

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them and they look so great on you! The pink is a nice pop of color. :love:

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS! had to come looking for your DZ post :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results