shape
carat
color
clarity

2 ct European Cut in a 3.6 ctw Custom 3-Stone Ring

MissyB

Rough_Rock
Thank you, diamondseeker2006. Once I read your comment, I vaguely remembered reading about the unfinished (not faceted or polished) girdles when I was first researching the old cuts. I had forgotten about that, so thank you for the reminder. Now, there's NO WAY I would attempt to polish/finish it up. Rather, I will consider its rough girdle as just another unique character trait of this old beauty - much like its wonky, slightly out-of-round shape. I find its wonkiness to be special - an endearing quality. I'll view its rough girdle the same way. ;-)

MissyB

Rough_Rock
MissGotRocks and Farleysmom, I have admired both of your rings from afar for months now. I feel honored that you have admired mine as well.

Thanks again to everyone chiming in with such nice, flattering comments for my new WR. I will wear her with great pride and pleasure. :)

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is really gorgeous. Plus I love the history behind your stones!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing your pics and story! What a beautiful and elegant ring. I love the look and coverage on your hand and the way the gallery is made.

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
There is nothing like the allure of old cut diamonds, and a stunning setting to boot !

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is so beautiful! :love: It looks perfect on you! :clap: Thank you for sharing your story! :wavey:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! love how blingy this is from every angle. stunning!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Truly sparkly and wonderful!

MissyB

Rough_Rock
Thank you. :)

cinnamonstick

Brilliant_Rock
I'm gonna say HOLY SMOKE! If I saw your ring first I may have duplicated! Wow!!!!! That is hotttt! Congrats! Love the band along with the setting. Petite touch that is flattering!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring looks like an open fan from the side - it's lovely! Being able to use a family OEC is wonderful and makes it that much more special. I'll bet you spend a lot of time admiring that stunner and getting lots of compliments on it too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results