shape
carat
color
clarity

2.81 M OEC in Victor Canera

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my word! The stone is gorgeous and the basket on the setting is just divine! I get what you are saying about size. My 1.08
pear is large for my area so even though I would love a larger, warmer OEC , like your beauty, I'm just not sure I would get much
wear out of it for the money. Makes me sad because I want one but in the end I think I would have the same feelings you're having
:cry: .

Well, enjoy it while it's yours! I'm sure the next owner will also love it!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GeorgieQ - Thank you and I love your thoughts on being custodians of these lovely diamonds we all love ::) .

Tourmaline - Yes, I have changed my mind quite a bit over the years. Hopefully I am learning so I don't have to keep swapping!!

Derbygal - Thank you for the compliment. I am working on my AVC's setting now and I'm really excited!

LLJ'smom - Thank you so much. Your journey was really wonderful for me to follow. I do love these old cuts immensely so I may circle back around sometime in the future. But for now, what I have feels just right for me ;-) .

Fulvia - I've been following your journey and it's so fun!! Thank you for loving this ring, LOL. The stone and setting are both out of this world! I in theory LOVE large diamonds and especially with these old cuts where you can see those big facets do their thing. But I've discovered I just don't love larger diamonds on myself. I'm so casual and simple and even though I love bling and jewelry, my style is very minimal. I couldn't get used to a larger stone and feel comfortable wearing one in my every day. I think your ring is going to be out of this world beautiful and I cannot wait to see it!

tyty - I completely understand the conundrum!! Where I live, there's everything from tiny to enormous, but my immediate social circle has smaller e-rings. Like probably around 1 carat. But regardless, I just don't feel "comfortable" wearing a big diamond! I do love them so much though.....My husband is VERY patient with my endless waffling and indecision :lol: .

Downsy

Shiny_Rock
It's a beautiful ring but I completely understand how you feel. I only had my 30th anniversary upgrade ring for 9 months before I got that upgraded. My husband said he always felt I wasn't hung over the moon with the first upgrade! I did love it, but I wasn't "in love" ha! If that makes sense! At least you know that this stone isn't for you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results