carat
color
clarity

2.8 N VS2 AVC need help on my custom setting

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely breathtakingly beautiful :love:

I can't wait to see handshots! I love the YG band, too... lucky you, able to wear rings on both hands!

cjchumphries

Shiny_Rock
luvsdmb...aww thank you! That's an awesome compliment and I really appreciate it. I'm glad you love it and let me tell you, it is spectacular in person!!

thecat...thanks so much..the yellow gold band is super delicate and gorgeous in person! It's so much better than I thought it would be!

Yssie...again, thank you! I am really lucky to be able to switch it up on both hands!

So, I'll get the pics up as soon as I get back home. The Fed-ex truck came as we were heading out...literally! ( the reason for no photos) I was so excited and I seriously was speechless when I opened the boxes. They are soooo delicate in person, which kinda surprised me! The gallery pics make them look more on the sturdy side then the delicate one, but let me tell you.....they are so dainty and Femanine! The milgrain and engraving is so delicate and my AVC!!!!!!! It is breathtaking!! Jonathan is brilliant for coming up with this cut! And GreenLake is spectacular!!! You will not believe the quality and craftsmanship on this set!! Wow is all I can say, and I can hardly wait to get home to get better pics and share them with all of you!! Thank you all for following this with me and I'll come back Monday evening or Tuesday to post the MANY pic's!!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can hardly wait to see the handshots. The warm color of your stone is just lovely. Right up my alley! :love:

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness, it's buttery perfection! :appl:

I can't wait to see hand shots.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
weeeeee :cheeky:

I am so happy for you. That diamond is just so beautiful- look at that tall crown- it is set beautifully! and your ring! Incredible. The painstaking attention to every detail has truly produced an amazing set. :appl:

I can't wait for handshots. And flowershots...

cjchumphries

Shiny_Rock
Ok so I finally have a SMTB thread!!! yay...here it is
https://www.pricescope.com/communit...avc-set-in-my-greenlake-custom-settin.208797/

and derbygal...I hope you love them...I do!!! And the warmth is AMAZING!!! Thanks so much for checking in

two_little_birds...thank you so much! It truly doesn't even seem real on my hand!! Its completely stunning and the most beautiful thing Ive ever worn!! I just love it!

apacherose... YAY I know!! :appl: I literally was squealing when it arrived and I can not believe the tiny PERFECT details. It truly is amazing. And as far as the AVC......seriously what can I say that hasn't already been said?! I am in LOVE and it is unreal...I can't tell you the looks I received this past weekend and it was divine! :wink2: I am just so proud of it and so happy and blessed to be able to call it mine! Hope you love it!!

Thank you all for joining with me through all this and I really appreciate all the feedback and support. This site is wonderful and I am so glad that I found it...and you!

cj

img_6255.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results