shape
carat
color
clarity

2.61 pear need advice from the professionals

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

95viper

Rough_Rock
I''ve been reading everything I can find and am trusting the advice from this site. I have a Whiteflash pear from Bob on hold and ready to be sent to Mark Morrell. What is your professional opinion before I spend more than I did for a car? I''m trying to figure out how to attach the Idealscope pictures. Thanks, Craig
2.61 pear, eyeclean, E, SI1, length/width ratio that I wanted 1.63

95viper

Rough_Rock
Picture1 attached

95viper

Rough_Rock
Picture2 attached

95viper

Rough_Rock
Don''t mean to exclude anyone with the professional statement. I''ll take advice from anyone here. You are bound to know more than I do regarding these pictures.

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 11/1/2007 8:21:18 PM
Author:95viper
I''ve been reading everything I can find and am trusting the advice from this site. I have a Whiteflash pear from Bob on hold and ready to be sent to Mark Morrell. What is your professional opinion before I spend more than I did for a car? I''m trying to figure out how to attach the Idealscope pictures. Thanks, Craig
2.61 pear, eyeclean, E, SI1, length/width ratio that I wanted 1.63
Welcome to PS Viper..., (great rocket)
2.gif

A regular image of the Diamond would help..., When it comes to SI''s..., I would (as a buyer) want to know what makes the SI grade???
Is it a black/white SI? The position? A copy of the grading report would help too...

Anyway..., it''s got what we call in pro-language a french culet pavilion arrangement... (4 mains...) some people love it, some prefer a 8 main pavilion.
I personally think the Diamond could be an amazing one (based on the limited info.)

One thing is for certain..., its one of the more sought-after items these days..., a 2.61 carat E colored pear. (especially if the SI is a smart "eye-clean" one)!

Good luck,

95viper

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the advice DiaGem. Here is the other picture from WF. I''ll post the GIA report too. Bob tells me it is a eyeclean SI1.

95viper

Rough_Rock
The GIA is 15300508. I''ll ty to attach.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well I''m not a pro, but I think it''s gorgeous! Judging by the very few pear idealscopes I''ve seen around here lately, that one looks to be good for a pear, in my non-expert opinion. And after seeing the real photo of the stone, I know I''d take that one in a heartbeat! If you do get it, what type of setting are you thinking about? Inquiring minds want to know!
9.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Non pro here as well, but that''s a beautiful pear. I know there''ll never be a mostly red IScope pear picture and getting blue to show up on the ASET is near impossible.

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 11/2/2007 5:58:53 AM
Author: 95viper
Thanks for the advice DiaGem. Here is the other picture from WF. I''ll post the GIA report too. Bob tells me it is a eyeclean SI1.
Based on this image..., its a Gem
emthup.gif

Looks good. (period)

95viper

Rough_Rock
OK...it is on order. Getting the cash ready to wire. I am going with a Mark Morrell ring very similar to the traditional 3 stone cushion cut one on his website. Picture a pear in place of the cushion though. I''m also having a band made 1/2 the width of the ring that is basically a dup of the ring but skinny. It will fit tight to the ring. Mark and I will meet next week and finalize everything.

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
I am probably the farthest thing away from a professional but I wanted to tell you that the rock looks gorgeous! I don''t think ANYONE would/could be unhappy receiving that! Please be sure to post pics once it''s all done!
1.gif

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Wow-stunning!!! Is it me or have we seen more pears lately? In any case, this one looks beautiful and I really like the color/clarity combo. I''m sure the MM setting will be amazing, too-please come back with pics!

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 11/2/2007 7:57:31 PM
Author: Siamese Kitty
Wow-stunning!!! Is it me or have we seen more pears lately? In any case, this one looks beautiful and I really like the color/clarity combo. I''m sure the MM setting will be amazing, too-please come back with pics!
Pears (especially in pairs
2.gif
) are extremely sought after these days...
And the high quality ones are just not around so much...

95viper

Rough_Rock
Isn''t that true. I wanted around a 2.5ct. D-F pear. My problem was that I like the look of a 1.6''ish length to width and also near 60% depth. This REALLY narrowed down my choices. Bob at Whiteflash rocks though and he found one. Of course, it was 5K more than I wanted to spend when I started this but it is one heck of a lot more of a pear than I was searching for.

Good pear''s are hard to find.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's a stunner, can't wait to see it in a Mark Morrell setting.
30.gif
Promise to come back with tons of pics for us??
1.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
It''s been hard trying to find a pear. I settled on a .50 although I wanted bigger and fatter. My length to width is 1.41. And my stone is VVS, all though I would have liked an eye-clean SI.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowee!!! I go away for 2 days on work and almost miss this thread! I see you''ve already made your decision, and I think it''s a good one - that pear looks gorgeous!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results