shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 2.42 OEC reset journey - solitaire to Joe Escobar halo!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm certifiably in love with your halo! I think unique halo shapes are so pretty. Congrats!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much, fioratura, Snicklefritz, PattyCo, and derbygal!!! :wavey:

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Well the sun finally decided to make an appearance, so I was able to go outside and get some new photos! Hope you aren't tired of them by now. :naughty:

img_3915.jpg

img_3916.jpg

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
Wow!!!! I was away and missed this reset post. Fantastic and unique halo! I love it! :love:

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
bbziggy|1394143522|3628870 said:
Wow!!!! I was away and missed this reset post. Fantastic and unique halo! I love it! :love:

Thank you!! :wavey:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful new pics!!! :love:

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, diamondseeker! :)

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
First I would like to say this is one of the most beautiful rings I have ever seen!

I'm not sure if this has been asked/answered already but what colour are the diamonds in your halo?

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Maisie, thank you so much! The halo stones are J-K single cuts.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
star sparkle|1394492811|3631327 said:
Maisie, thank you so much! The halo stones are J-K single cuts.

Thank you! I asked because I'm trying to decide whether to put an m/n colour diamond in my h/I halo. I was hoping your melee was the same as mine.

Wear that beauty with much happiness!

vinjewels

Brilliant_Rock
Not really a halo fan, but yours is beautiful! It just accentuates your stone perfectly. :appl: :appl:

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Maisie - Thanks! Keep us updated with what you decide!

vinjewels - Thank you! :)

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: What a gorgeous ring! I love the delicate details, especially the curves around the edges of the halo!! BEAUTIFUL! :love: :love:

P.S. I just saw your post about the melee being J/K single cuts. Brilliant choice, they complement your center stone perfectly!!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Roxy|1394579821|3632042 said:
:love: :love: What a gorgeous ring! I love the delicate details, especially the curves around the edges of the halo!! BEAUTIFUL! :love: :love:

P.S. I just saw your post about the melee being J/K single cuts. Brilliant choice, they complement your center stone perfectly!!

Thanks, Roxy! I debated long and hard about single cuts vs. full cuts for the melee, and ultimately decided single cuts would fit the aesthetics of the ring much better. I'm really happy with how it turned out!

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is very beautiful, perfection!! Enjoy! :lickout:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Star sparkle,
What a beautiful combination. Elegant and those lines! the squared halo echos the geometric OEC facets, yet the milligrain and the single cuts soften it to be perfectly contrasted!

Saying that, I may soon be in the market for a solitaire setting (starter setting) and noticed your delicate solitaire prongs. May I ask who did them?

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Sky56|1394853155|3634427 said:
Your ring is very beautiful, perfection!! Enjoy! :lickout:

Thank you!!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
moneymeister|1394853788|3634430 said:
Star sparkle,
What a beautiful combination. Elegant and those lines! the squared halo echos the geometric OEC facets, yet the milligrain and the single cuts soften it to be perfectly contrasted!

Saying that, I may soon be in the market for a solitaire setting (starter setting) and noticed your delicate solitaire prongs. May I ask who did them?

moneymeister, the solitaire was made by Old World Diamonds. The prongs are definitely delicate and amazing! There are a ton more photos of the solitaire setting in this thread - https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-amazing-new-ring-2-42-oec-from-owd.190055/.

Thanks for the kind words!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Had to come back to admire your new pics :love: :love:
Congrats with Jewel of the Week!!!!! Well deserved as it's a fabulous ring with true star quality.

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don't think I'll ever tire of your gorgeous pics - please feel free to keep them coming! I loved your ring as a solitaire, but the new setting is just a stunning transformation that I'm sure required a lot of time, thought, and effort - congratulations on such a beautiful success!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a gorgeous ring! :love: Love the shape of the halo, unique and really beautiful! Love your diamond too, so so pretty - Looks amazing on your hand, and your pics are fantastic too!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom - Haha, thanks for coming back to visit!! :wavey:

endless_summer - I will definitely try to do another photoshoot sometime this week. I just love photographing my ring and stone! Thank you!

junebug17 - Thank you! Your reset is actually what made me even consider resetting my stone into a halo in the first place. :naughty:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
star sparkle|1395079191|3635896 said:
junebug17 - Thank you! Your reset is actually what made me even consider resetting my stone into a halo in the first place. :naughty:

Wow star sparkle, I'm very flattered! And so glad I could be of service! :naughty: Will be sure to check back to see more pics!

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: :love: I have to say that I have seen lots & lots of truly drop dead gorgeous rings on pricescope BUT your ring is by far my all time favorite! Stunning. It's not even necessarily my style, but I am absolutely mesmerized by it. I said to my DH, OMG, come look at this ring..love, love, love the photos. Really beautiful, I love everything about it. Congrats on an amazing reset. :appl: :appl:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is a really beautiful ring!!! I love all the new sunshine photos. Congratulations!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
siamese3 - Wow, thank you so much, that's a huge compliment! Funny enough, this ring wasn't necessarily my style either when I first envisioned it. :lol:

hathalove - Thank you!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I did take a bunch more photos, but I've only got time to post one right now. I love the colors!

img_4146.jpg

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results