shape
carat
color
clarity

1st round of dress shopping!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my take

#2 - you look gorgeous in this
#7 - love this one too

#5, #6, #8 - these are all good - with number 8 skip the sleeve (I wish you had a pic of the bottom of the dress)

#3 - not a big fan
#4 - I like the top but the bottom reminds me of a nightgown
#1 - this one bellows out too much at the bottom

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
I like 2 and 4 - I actually thought both were very flattering and beautiful and depending on the style of wedding, either would be great!!

supergirl10

Shiny_Rock
you look very beautiful in all of them but my favs are #5 and #8, prob cos its a tinsy bit similar to mine!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
ilovesparkles, my dear: Ok, I am late on this thread, girl, but I wanted to check in and see what the status was! Any new try-ons? Any new options? Choices?

My thoughts:

1) Didn't really do anything for me. It's lovely, but not special enough.
2) LOVE! This is a great dress--I tried it on too and it was way up there...the structure and corset really accent your waist, the details and back are just lovely.
3) No (Country bumpkin...teehee!)
4) No...detail is nice, but not enough structure, just kind of bleh
5) Of course I love this one. The empire detail is lovely and I like it on you...it's hard to see with the beat-up sample, sure, but you look really pretty in it.
6) very nice
7) Meh (nice back, train, but just....meh)
8) Love this one! I prefer it WITHOUT the cap sleeves by a mile. But this is great.

So I'd say:
1st: Tie between 2 and 8
2nd: 5
3rd: 6

Any updates?
35.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Blue! I am going to TRY to post the second round of dresses tomorrow, after a wedding for one of my BM. They are already cropped, just have to post!

SeattleSweetheart

Shiny_Rock
Number 2-Gorgeous dress that look gorgeous on you! I also think the train is beautiful.

bensbride

Brilliant_Rock
I love #2 on you! It looks beautiful. I may be biased because I also got my dress at DB and it is very similar to #2 dress.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/21/2009 12:26:25 AM
Author: ilovesparkles
Thank you Blue! I am going to TRY to post the second round of dresses tomorrow, after a wedding for one of my BM. They are already cropped, just have to post!

Awesome! I didn''t catch this thread the first time around, so I''m excited to see what else you tried on! Did you feel all tingly about any in the new batch?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results