shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 19+ ctw of Diamonds from WINK Including a New FIY Bracelet!!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: 19+ ctw of Diamonds from WINK Including a New FIY Bracel

Rockinruby|1427164588|3851591 said:
cflutist|1427162930|3851576 said:
I normally wear my bracelets everyday. In fact the older one was worn daily for the last 10 years.

Unfortunately, both bracelets spent 6 days in their jewelry boxes because I was hospitalized recently for 5 days for a craniotomy and removal of a brain tumor (which was successful, story in Hangout). I sure missed my jewelry while in the hospital and would have loved to have seen them in the OR under those bright overhead lights of theirs. The neurosurgeon could have even examined them under his operating microscope :lol:

I love that you wear them everyday. You just might inspire me to start wearing a bracelet again. Haha, I definitely would wear one if it looked even remotely as beautiful as one of yours.

So sorry to hear you had to remove both bracelets for a short time. I'm glad your surgery was a success! I wish you well on a speedy and full recovery so you don't have to ake those lovely bracelets off again. Too bad you didn't get to see them under those bright surgery lights. Bet they would have sparkled like crazy!

I'm wondering if I missed it, but did you ever post a group shot with the pendant? Based on your thread I would definitely consider having Wink do a project in future. He did a great job on yours!

Still not sure how to reply and add a quote so hope this works.

Not sure if I did or didn't but here is one that I found (a little blurry) of my jewelry from the House of Wink (does not include my CBI diamond):

winks-jewelry_sm.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock

I remember your big bad beautiful diamond tennis bracelet from back in the day on Pricescope, but I love this new yellow one!!! It has such vibrant color and looks so pretty layered with the others. You have excellent taste in jewelry. I hope you are continuing to heal and make progress with your recovery.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

What a lovely family photo of the Wink beauties! The yellows are so pretty with the nice white diamonds for contrast. Gorgeous!!! :love: Thanks for sharing the group pic. :appl:

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock

I just have to say I love your taste in jewelry, from your crisp white diamonds to your fancy diamonds- love them all. This new bracelet is spectacular!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wowww amazing! :love: They look great together. Really like the color of the yellow diamonds as Wink says they have a warmth to them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results