shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold 18ct Yellow Gold Starburst Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

purplejade

Rough_Rock
This is my first post, so I apologize in advance if I'm doing anything wrong. I purchased this ring from instagram, if you're interested I can give the handle, not sure if this is allowed on the post or not. I haven't created a loupetroop but if there is interest I can do so. I'm a private seller, so no returns. See below for description of the ring, please feel free to ask any questions. I purchased this ring for $350, trying to recoup some of it and hopefully sell it for $275 (includes shipping), PayPal Friends and Family/Venmo. More than happy to send a video as well if needed.

Weight: 4 grams (on kitchen scale it hovers between 4-5 grams, it's not that accurate, so for clarity sake, let's just say 4 grams).
Diamond starburst: unsure of clarity, color or weight, however it looks like an OEC or OMC to me.
Size of Ring: 9.75/10, I used the James Allen Ring sizing app and it said 10, but I believe it was sold to me as a 9.75.
Please note- there is a few dents on the ring, which I've circled in the pictures below.

IMG_3189.jpg

IMG_3186.jpg IMG_3187.jpg IMG_3188.jpg IMG_3188 (1).jpg IMG_3187 (1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results