shape
carat
color
clarity

17 days

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Holy cow, how did that happen? The wedding is in 17 days. We fly out two weeks from tomorrow. Everything that can be paid for in advance has been paid for- flowers, band photographer, hotel, transportation, etc. Left on our list to do is put together the favor bags, make the place cards, and mail some stuff to Florida. My dress is getting its final alterations and should be ready this week (um, hopefully!), so I need to pick that up as well.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
You must be so excited!! I can't wait to hear about how everything comes together.. Too bad we'll all have to wait until after your cruise!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
SO exciting! You are going to have a BLAST!!! :appl:

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! We are so excited. It's slightly overwhelming because on top of all the normal wedding stuff, we also have to pack for an 11 day vacation. Only 7.5 more work days. I can make it.....

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!! It really does fly by... and so does the first month. Yesterday was one month for us and I still can't believe it. Try to really take it all in on the wedding day. I don't feel like I did as much as I would have liked to, it was hard for me to believe that it was FINALLY happening!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay! So exciting! Can't wait for some pics :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results