shape
carat
color
clarity

$1500 3 Stone Princess ring? Ready made?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shiny42805

Shiny_Rock
Hi all!

My father in law is in the market for a small 3-stone ring for his wife on their 33rd anniversary (cute, huh?).

He wants to spend no more than $1500 total, because mother-in-law swaps her rings like no one I''ve ever met - I''ve known her for 5.5 years, and I''ve never seen 1 ring on her hand for more than a month or so before she swaps it out for another she owns. She has about 20 wedding bands! hah!

So anyway, the ring has to be a 3 stone princess, in 14K or 18K yellow gold with a white gold basket.

I''m sorry to admit that he really doesn''t need the quality of the diamonds to be superb - he feels it would look funny next to her very warm-colored, visibly included wedding set that she never takes off. She claims she never wants an upgrade because the set reminds her of "the days that they had nothing but each other to get by on." Seriously, they''re too cute.

Basically, he wants the biggest bang for his buck (cttw) - which, like I mentioned, is $1500. Can anyone put me in the right direction? He''s clueless, so I''ve taken over the research.

Thanks
16.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Have you looked on Blue Nile? They have some that have the side stones already and all you have to do is to pick out the center stone. White gold is probably your best bet. Good luck.
1.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bought my diamond studs from Ashford.com. I love them. They have rings also. I am not sure if they have yellow gold though.

Shiny42805

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the thoughtful responses!!!

I''ve done some emailing, and it looks like a non-Pricescope vendor has the best offer so far - a .65 center (eye clean SI stone), with .20ish sidestones. All will be H-I color princess stones.

Sounds like a steal to me! The vendor is within an hour of my home, so I''m going to take a drive next Wednesday. If it''s a goody, you bet I''ll be posting pics that night!!!

Thanks again.

radiantlover

Shiny_Rock
I can''t wait to see it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results