shape
carat
color
clarity

10th Anniv Dilemma OVER....New Ring pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh I''m so glad you were able to keep your old ring! It really is pretty in its own right and obviously quite special to you. Of course your new Simon G is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations on ten years together!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
it is beautiful! it sits so beautifully on your finger, love the detail and design. congrats on your 10th anniversary, and ENJOY!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your 10th anniversary! That''s a beautiful ring!
36.gif
emcocktl.gif

Whill381

Rough_Rock
Angeline, I can totally see me wearing my "old ring" every now and then for giggles. OR, when gold gets really popular again, I can maybe add a sparkly band to the "old one" and make it all new again. (Congrats on your big 10! Got anything special coming your way??)

Sooo many options and I was crazy to even consider giving it up.

Thanks everyone for the compliments. The new one is flashy for me...whoa! Wider on my finger and all of that. Hubby likes the flash. Today I''m wearing a tshirt and capris and I feel UNDER DRESSED for my ring. It''s all kind of funny to me.

mommy3girls1boy

Rough_Rock
Beautiful!!!!! I am a little jealous. So glad you kept the old ring as well! Happy 10th!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HAPPY 10th!!!

Great new ring. Love the shot of the two together!

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Both of your rings are gorgeous, congratulations on your new ring... so pretty. Like the style!
35.gif

Whill381

Rough_Rock
Julie...I''m a little jealous of EVERYTHING I see on this forum!

All the pear shaped diamonds? Ohhh! Ahhh!

And, all the HUGE bling too. Huge just isn''t me...yet. This new one is definately much bigger on my finger.

So maybe next time we upgrade (a girl can dream but it''ll be a LONG time) I''ll do a different shape/cut and a diamond eternity band.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
The new ring is fantastic! i really, really LOVE the setting!! A definate attention getter, and so classy!

Oh, and this is not alot of pics, we need MORE!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are both beautiful, congratulations on 10 years!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results