shape
carat
color
clarity

10 pointer Brian Gavin bezel pendant for her 10th B-day!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You definitely haven't lost it -- I think that's the sweetest, most perfect 10th birthday gift! It looks great on YOU, and I'm sure will be so precious on your daughter! I love it!

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for posting this, LLJ! It's beautiful and I can't wait to hear how your daughter responds when she sees it. Your post finally prompted me to pull the trigger for the Black Friday sale! I ordered a .25ct in the fixed bezel pendant, and I'm having it slightly modified to add 2 additional .15ct diamonds on either side of the center pendant for a 3 station DBTY necklace.

Seriously, seeing how your pendant was so beautifully done, I realized that no one does bezels as well as BGD. And yeah for getting it on sale!

Did you pick up anything good for black friday?

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
I love this necklace. I would wear it!

Honestly, that's a great gift. I'm going to keep that in mind for when my niece is older (she's only 3 so i have some waiting to do).

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jill_s|1417549171|3793991 said:
Thanks for posting this, LLJ! It's beautiful and I can't wait to hear how your daughter responds when she sees it. Your post finally prompted me to pull the trigger for the Black Friday sale! I ordered a .25ct in the fixed bezel pendant, and I'm having it slightly modified to add 2 additional .15ct diamonds on either side of the center pendant for a 3 station DBTY necklace.

Seriously, seeing how your pendant was so beautifully done, I realized that no one does bezels as well as BGD. And yeah for getting it on sale!

Did you pick up anything good for black friday?

Yay!! A bezel pendant I can oogle. I love the idea of two 15 pointers on each side. It will look perfect. I actually really want one for myself but didn't do it. Have more than enough to pay for right now. Maybe next year. But I was sorely tempted by the BGD sale!

I did my best not to OD on Black Friday. Got a few gifts and that was it. There are a lot of weeks until Christmas and I am sure I will end up spending way too much before then. :). I can't wait to see your necklace. Post lots of pictures please!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom, I think that is an AMAZING gift! I still remember and wear the first "real" pieces of jewelry my grandmother gave me (my mom has only gotten into jewelry recently, so it was my grandmother that gave me stuff). And I think a necklace is a great piece since it will be much harder to lose than a ring or bracelet or earrings! I began wearing a silver necklace my grandmother gave me daily in second grade and wore it every day (slept/showered in it, swam in it, literally only took it off when the chain broke - which happened several times because I tug on necklaces) until I was in my early twenties when I had worn the pendant down so much it was sharp and I was getting cut by it. I hope your daughter wears and loves this as much as I did that pendant.

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for posting this! I am in the market for a small bezel pendant and I was worried that 0.3 ct would be too small. I love how the 10 pointer looks on you and would love something similar for an everyday necklace.

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much for posting this! I am in the market for a small bezel pendant and I was worried that 0.3 ct would be too small. I love how the 10 pointer looks on you and would love something similar for an everyday necklace.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pendant.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is just a lovely pendant - graceful and beautiful yet age-appropriate for a child (and still wearable by an adult).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results