shape
carat
color
clarity

10-13K budget

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

thirdcoast

Rough_Rock
I want size and Value, best balance...with a little bit geared toward size. I want baguetttes and a plat setting. What do the extras normally cost? Thanks for the help!

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2005 2:21
6.gif
9 AM
Author:thirdcoast
I want size and Value, best balance...with a little bit geared toward size. I want baguetttes and a plat setting. What do the extras normally cost? Thanks for the help!

I see so far no one has answered you, so I''ll try. Hopefully this will be a good guide for you.

A platinum engagement ring with two tapered baguettes, one on each side will probably cost around 1900.00 to $2800.

A lot is going to depend on the size of the baguettes. This is why I ranged the prices. This also assumes that you buy a manufactured item from someone''s stock rather than having it made. A custom made on will probably cost a bit more.

This leaves you with as little as 7-8 K for the center, or if you spend the 13k for the toal item maybe around 9k to 10 K for the center diamond.

Its a little hard because you didn''t say what shape you wanted. For that budget you should have a big selection of candidate stones to pick from.

You go to the price search engine and put in parameters you want and see which stones are in the budget.

Hope I answered your question as you inteded...

ROckdoc

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results