shape
carat
color
clarity

1 Year Dating Anniversary Present

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi all!

Ok in September I will have been dating my BF for a year. I've never gotten a guy an anniversary present and so I am kind of stumped when it comes to this. Here is my idea so far... give me honest opinions PLEASE! Oh, and for the record, he LOVES beer and trying new beers.

I am thinking I'll get a nice metal bucket and fill it with 12 assorted bottles of beer, and then some snacks, like crackers, peanuts, and the like.

Then, I was going to get a set of four of these glasses pictured below with his monogram.

Do you think this is enough? I don't think he would like something very sentimental and cheesy, but is this too unromantic? Ahh I am so undecided!

beerglass.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ah, that sounds sweet!!! Happy 1 yr dating anni!!!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I think that sounds like an awesome idea! It''s something he will love and actually use.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I think that sounds considerate and fabulous - you''re actually taking his interests into account and not just getting a generic present. I think it''s awesome as it is, but if you want to add something in keeping with the theme to it, maybe membership in the Beer of the Month club?

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks ladies! I think I''ll go ahead and do it!I would love to do the beer of the month club thing.. But most of them are $30 per month and it''s just a 12 pack. I''d rather buy him a 12 pack a month myself haha! One day when I have more money at my disposal I just may do that!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I think it sounds like an awesome, thoughtful gift that he''ll actually use and appreciate!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results