shape
carat
color
clarity

1 month deadline

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
I''m impatient and controlling (I hate this about myself, but I can''t help it!). After months of bugging, I got FF to give me an idea of when he will propose. He promised before the end of this month! Yay! I just watched Bride Wars last night and I totally feel like Liv in the beginning of the movie. Actually, FF looked directly at me during the part when she runs all crazed to her boyfriend''s office to get him to propose.
9.gif
I''m only getting antsy because I feel like we''ve been talking about this for so long, he asked my parents last year, and we''ve already been ring shopping...but nothing after that!

So anyway, I''m excited. It gives me something to look forward to this month!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
hooray for deadlines! i hope he doesn''t wait til the very end of the month just to make you go crazy(ier)

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
Good luck! Now how are you going to keep yourself busy and distracted for the next few weeks?
41.gif

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/4/2009 8:56:18 PM
Author: chiapet
Good luck! Now how are you going to keep yourself busy and distracted for the next few weeks?
41.gif

I think a standing, weekly manicure appointment would be a good time-killer, brain distraction (it''ll kill at least an hour a week, anyway). Y''know, since lots of people are going to be checking out your hands close-up pretty soon
31.gif

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome!

Me too! ...well, sorta. I''ll be engaged by June 9th, the absolute latest! Woohoo! We can wait together!

It''s so exciting!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
woooop I hope you don''t have to wait to long into your deadline.
Your man could b elike mine and be a few months over
40.gif

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all the good distraction ideas!

Update: Last night he said there was a "problem" with plans/progress. But he wouldn''t tell me! I''m going all kinds of nuts
19.gif
. Maybe he''s trying to throw me off? sigh.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
That''s exciting news!

I haven''t seen Bride Wars yet but I''m on the list at my Library to get it. Unfortunately, I''m # 157 on hold so it''s gonna be a while...

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
What if he doesn''t make the deadline?

MonkeyPants

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/5/2009 3:09:38 PM
Author: Winks_Elf
What if he doesn''t make the deadline?

Ha! I haven''t really thought about that one...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results