shape
carat
color
clarity

1 may be the loneliest number...but #14 is the LUCKIEST!! :)

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
Re: 1 may be the loneliest number...but #14 is the LUCKIEST!

Ah! That's so super sweet!!! And it sounds so perfectly the two of you. I'm truly ecstatic for you! Following you through your troubles and tribulations, at least what you cared to share with us that is, it's SO amazing that now you're with the right person who absolutely adores you. Many many years of blissful happiness to you!

audball

Ideal_Rock

wakingdreams53|1356206436|3338164 said:
Ah! That's so super sweet!!! And it sounds so perfectly the two of you. I'm truly ecstatic for you! Following you through your troubles and tribulations, at least what you cared to share with us that is, it's SO amazing that now you're with the right person who absolutely adores you. Many many years of blissful happiness to you!
Thank you! Your time is coming soon too! :))

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock

Where is your SMTB thread???? Dying to see more pics of your blingbling!!

tammy77

Brilliant_Rock

Huge congratulations!!! :bigsmile: what a beautiful proposal!!! :appl:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium

sweetpea&babycorn|1356220241|3338266 said:
Where is your SMTB thread???? Dying to see more pics of your blingbling!!

I second the request for more bling pics! And CONGRATULATIONS!

mandasand

Brilliant_Rock

Congrats!! Sounds like such a romantic evening.

audball

Ideal_Rock

Thank you ladies! I'm so happy and we're just living in the amazing post-engagement bliss. We've probably called each other "fiancee" more than 10 times a day! The outpouring of love and support from our families has been amazing.

The weather has been off, rainy December in FL? Definitely NOT normal...when we get some clearer skies, I'll start shooting away to get a SMTB thread going! Here's a picture I used for FB for the people asking to see the ring!

457265_10101465179610161_1407568152_o.jpg

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock

audball|1356372969|3339179 said:
The weather has been off, rainy December in FL? Definitely NOT normal...when we get some clearer skies, I'll start shooting away to get a SMTB thread going! Here's a picture I used for FB for the people asking to see the ring!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock

Congrats, audball :appl: very happy for you, have a great Christmas celebrating!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

It's soooo pretty!!!! like a lil snowflake pattern on the bottom left!!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

MOAR PIX!

maccers

Brilliant_Rock

I'm sorry it took me so long to see this!

CONGRATULATIONS audball! That. is. SO. awesome!

And yes, MOAR PICS MEOW.

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock

CONGRATS!!!!! I'm so happy for you audball!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: I'm so glad you got your Christmas engagement just like you wanted. I knew it would happen for you!

Wishing you much happiness and engagement bliss! Happy Holidays too!

advokait

Rough_Rock

YAY!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you all!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

gatorblue

Rough_Rock

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, audball (Sabrina)!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew did SUCH an amazing job! What a beautiful spot, absolutely breathtaking amongst all of those sparkling Christmas lights. And what a sweet, memorable speech - did you cry a ton? I know I would have! (Heck, I just shed several tears reading about it!) :bigsmile:

SO happy for you guys - the ring looks soo beautiful on your finger and you two look like the happiest two people on Earth! Congratulations again - enjoy this special time together!!

PS - I didn't know you guys were in Indian Rocks Beach - love it over there. My SO is from Tampa but we live over on the east coast (where I'm from).

audball

Ideal_Rock

Thank you everyone! We are still so ecstatic. I shared this with a few other LIWs already, but I have a few initial observations post-engagement.

1) Our families and friends are awesome. The outpouring of love and support has been amazing. Everyone keeps telling us that they're so happy and that we're so good for each other. We are also getting lots of good wedding advice about doing it "our way" and not to let anyone tell us what we need to do. We've even got support that eloping is a great option if that's what we want to do!

2) Generally, other people, really do ask if you have every.singe.detail planned down to your date, colors, dress, etc within HOURS after the proposal. Seriously? No, we haven't been secretly planning a wedding for the last year and are now announcing our engagement so we can spill the details. We just don't know yet!

3) We love using the word fiance. Seriously. We must have said it to each other at least 10 times a day since we got engaged. I just love it!

4) PS has completely skewed my diamond size reality. I can't tell you how many times I've heard "It's HUGE!" when people see my sparkly. At .788ct, I never thought it was "huge" but in my real life reality, it's bigger and sparkly and soooo much nicer than anyone I've met in person. I can't tell you how great that feels!

audball

Ideal_Rock

gatorblue|1356535098|3339996 said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, audball (Sabrina)!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew did SUCH an amazing job! What a beautiful spot, absolutely breathtaking amongst all of those sparkling Christmas lights. And what a sweet, memorable speech - did you cry a ton? I know I would have! (Heck, I just shed several tears reading about it!) :bigsmile:

SO happy for you guys - the ring looks soo beautiful on your finger and you two look like the happiest two people on Earth! Congratulations again - enjoy this special time together!!

PS - I didn't know you guys were in Indian Rocks Beach - love it over there. My SO is from Tampa but we live over on the east coast (where I'm from).
Thanks gator! So sweet of you <3

Surprisingly, no! I didn't cry! I was just so incredibly happy that I couldn't stop smiling. Andrew was also shocked because I cry at almost everything! My amazing fiance even brought tissues because he thought I'd need them! I cry now thinking about it all though! It was truly a magnificent day that I'll never forget.

And we're not far from each other it seems! We actually live in Tampa but, as you know from being around the area, Indian Rocks/Largo are both within an easy driving distance so we just made an evening of it.

Where on the east coast are you? Most of my family is in the Gainesville area but are strewn across the NE part of the state between Gainesville and St. Augustine. We should try to meet up some time!

audball

Ideal_Rock

I'll try to start working on my SMTB thread today! I do have a ton of pics that I have saved from prior to our engagement I can use to get it started. The weather still has been poor (and is actually raining now) so I haven't had the opportunity to take new ones. And super sucky, but the fiance and I are both sick and loafing around on the couch today. Bleh. At least we made it through Christmas feeling alright. We don't have more plans until New Years so hopefully we'll be feeling better by then!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results