color
clarity

1.72ct AGS K VS1 OEC in plat. solitaire w/French cut sides

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: 1.72ct AGS K VS1 OEC in plat. solitaire w/French cut sid

Back to admire some gorgeous pics.

I love the combination of the polished surfaces, engraving, milgrain and french cuts :love: I am glad your design choices are growing on you. Still amazed by the level of both beauty and craftmanship of your ring. I hope you ring continue to feel 'new' for you.
Your set is so well balanced! It looks fabulous on you.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is just perfect, in my opinion. Really happy for you!

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock

Lovely! Wear it in health and happiness! Also love the VC band ..I have a similar one as my wedding band :)

Diamondboy11685

Shiny_Rock

Oh, your ring is just lovely! The detail is amazing. I just love pieces with detailed filigree work. It's the perfect size for your fingers/hands. I wish my hands were smaller lol. I hope you love it as much as we all do :appl:

elizabethtwrs

Rough_Rock

Oh my gosh how did I miss this? Your ring is completely stunning! Everything is perfectness, from the stone to the amazing setting to the delicate claw prongs! What an amazing OEC journey this is! Your journey is giving me a little more inspiration to plod on with mine and hope to find an amazing stone like yours while being overseas too

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I am not sure how I missed this thread. After seeing your ring in "the new Red thread" I went looking for it. Gorgeous! It's funny how sometimes you see something and it takes your breath away. Your ring and wedding band did that to me. I love how the carving on your diamond ring coordinates with your wedding band but yet it's not an identical match. I think your diamond is absolute perfection!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock

It's delicate and showy at the same time. What a gorgeous ring!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

What a stunning ring!!! That oec is just breathtaking!!

Rare gem lover

Shiny_Rock
Trade

Thanks, Hegemony Cricket (btw, love your user name, as a former student of political science :razz: also your new setting is so simple and classic - I adore it! :love: ).

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and leave some comments, Travelgal, Madison2, yanaazul, nyquestioner.

Jimianne, your new OEC is simply gorgeous - can't wait to see how you have it set!! :) Here are a few more pics -- definitely need to clean it soon! :appl: :wavey:

Indoor, shaded/muted natural daylight
sakuraoec2.jpg sakuraoec1.jpg hand1_3.jpg oechand1.jpg oecfaceting1.jpg oecfaceting.jpg elisabethoec1.jpg elisabethoec_0.jpg

Outdoors, indirect/shaded sunlight.
stackwarm.jpg oecwarm.jpg oecoutdoors.jpg

Outdoors, in direct sunlight:
fire_5.jpg fire1.jpg

Love this so much. The size of the diamonds on the band looks perfect, not too big not too small. 1.8 mm French cuts?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results