shape
carat
color
clarity

CS that I can wear safely at the beach!

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
I’ve lost a full diamond earring while body boarding (I know I know what was I thinking).

Maybe I’ll just wear the batch that I don’t care for. Like that dastardly zircon which will no doubt survive because I hate it!

Ok I need a picture of this abhorrent zircon! haha

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where has this giant beauty been hiding?!!! And your dress/skirt!!! :love:

I was offered him randomly one day! His name is Squirtle! Well he was a bare stone and then I turned him into Squirtle.

He was huge and within my budget so I thought “Eh why not? Close enough, near enough”

Remember that actress with the gems I like? Giant sapphire lady? She also has a giant emerald. She and Minerva (Crimson’s ring) inspired me to go for it!

So I can do silly poses like this whilst wearing an old ratty t shirt!

IMG_2660.jpeg

IMG_1801.jpeg

I was offered him randomly one day! His name is Squirtle! Well he was a bare stone and then I turned him into Squirtle.

He was huge and within my budget so I thought “Eh why not? Close enough, near enough”

Remember that actress with the gems I like? Giant sapphire lady? She also has a giant emerald. She and Minerva (Crimson’s ring) inspired me to go for it!

IMG_2660.jpeg

IMG_1801.jpeg

You crack me up!! :lol: Squirtle is absolutely divine and you wear her well!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
your poor eyes must have been stinging when you got out

I wear contacts and color my hair, so I never actually swam in it. Looking back, I don’t remember seeing anyone doing much besides stand around in the pool to get out of the heat.

Crimson

Brilliant_Rock

Crimson

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_2660.jpeg

IMG_1801.jpeg

Super cute :love: Minerva is elated to be in the glorious company of @mellowyellowgirl , Fan Bingbing and Squirtle :kiss2:
May I introduce Bubbles since she seems to go with Squirtle?
She is a combo of glassy and highly icy jadeite. She glows even in the lowest light.=)2 IMG_3329.jpeg

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super cute :love: Minerva is elated to be in the glorious company of @mellowyellowgirl , Fan Bingbing and Squirtle :kiss2:
She is a combo of glassy and highly icy jadeite. She glows even in the lowest light.=)2 IMG_3329.jpeg

Oh she’s gorgeous!!!!! Just glows!!!!! I want to see her and Minerva on one hand!!!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

oh my :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
1715204641137.jpeg

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
Haha here you go! Pink my foot! They should have called it brown!
Oh but it's so pretty - pink is certainly a stretch, though!! Meanwhile, I have a brown zircon that scratches every time I look at it!! :confused::confused:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results