shape
carat
color
clarity

For Sale Three stone ideal cut diamond ring size 6

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, I am putting out feelers to see if interest in either piece. I'm still wearing and enjoying them, but combination of child in college +house stuff, means open to selling.
1) 3 stone diamond ring, center is .5 Crafted by infinity j vs2 round diamond. 2 ideal cut side stones each approximately .25 carat. Daniel Klass 18k white gold setting. $3100 Specifically got alloy that retains whiteness without needing to be rhodium plated.https://loupetroop.com/listings/rings-natural-diamond-center/1-ctw-diamond-three-stone-ring-cbi-diamond-size-6

2) 3 carat tsavorite garnet ring with natural diamond side stones, in 18k yellow gold setting, size 6.5 1800 IMG_20220701_143053615.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220701_143131664.jpg
    IMG_20220701_143131664.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 221

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, I am putting out feelers to see if interest in either piece. I'm still wearing and enjoying them, but combination of child in college +house stuff, means open to selling.
1) 3 stone diamond ring, center is .5 Crafted by infinity j vs2 round diamond. 2 ideal cut side stones each approximately .25 carat. Daniel Klass 18k white gold setting. $3100 Specifically got alloy that retains whiteness without needing to be rhodium plated.https://loupetroop.com/listings/rings-natural-diamond-center/1-ctw-diamond-three-stone-ring-cbi-diamond-size-6

2) 3 carat tsavorite garnet ring with natural diamond side stones, in 18k yellow gold setting, size 6.5 1800 IMG_20220701_143053615.jpg

https://loupetroop.com/listings/rin...green-tsavorite-and-diamond-ring-size-6-dot-5
I wanted to add each piece has been inspected and appraised by a GIA gemologist so you know exactly what you are getting. I will include the appraisal with the garnet ring, and the AGS grading report, appraisal and an idealscope with the diamond ring.

Last edited:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe I should take down these posts? I don't feel I've priced these too high, but other than offer of 5% of estimated replacement value (literally less than if I took ring apart and sold the gold), crickets.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aside from saying sometimes it’s just the timing and the right buyer seeing your listing…..
Getting the super duper lowball offer isn’t uncommon. It’s been talked about on here often enough!

I’m sure your daughters will appreciate this - I know I would have if my mom did that. :)

Taking the chance of overstepping boundaries here—-
In my opinion I think it’s tricky having a starting price being an appraisal report valuation and seeing a percentage off of that as the listed price. Obviously CBI’s aren’t available new anymore - but if I were interested in buying a preloved piece like this - I’d first start out ballparking what it would cost me to put something very similar together myself brand new thru DK/WF ACA. (Or Continental, or is Amanda diamonds still a thing?)

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aside from saying sometimes it’s just the timing and the right buyer seeing your listing…..
Getting the super duper lowball offer isn’t uncommon. It’s been talked about on here often enough!

I’m sure your daughters will appreciate this - I know I would have if my mom did that. :)

Taking the chance of overstepping boundaries here—-
In my opinion I think it’s tricky having a starting price being an appraisal report valuation and seeing a percentage off of that as the listed price. Obviously CBI’s aren’t available new anymore - but if I were interested in buying a preloved piece like this - I’d first start out ballparking what it would cost me to put something very similar together myself brand new thru DK/WF ACA. (Or Continental, or is Amanda diamonds still a thing?)

That's a good point. I don't think the appraisal for the diamond ring is too far off the mark, what it would cost to create. Fir example the 1/2 carat cbi diamond was appraised as 1500. The setting is a handmade David Klass. But I realize selling something preloved is simply different than someone putting it together new. People are willing to spend more to create their own piece, than buy something pre existing. I am a little bummed, because my daughter wanted a study abroad opportunity, and I can't help her with that. And, I'm deep into a house reno, that I can't stop (just have to keep going and get through it). But it's ok. I feel very blessed in many ways. I will just need to focus on ways I can save money going forward, than by trying to resell anything.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ditto @Rfisher. I think saving it for your daughter is a lovely idea. I would have fallen over backward if my Mom had presented
with a ring like this in my twenties!

I'm trying to understand the math here...since you gave us further info on the appraisal of the center stone ($1500).
How did someone come up with a $5635 ($3100 = 55% of $5636) appraisal with the main stone only being appraised at $1500?
Is the appraiser saying that the setting and 2 side stones are worth $4k? Are the side stones GIA/AGS graded?

I understand if you don't want to beat a dead. I'm sorry you didn't get a taker.

Bonsai

Shiny_Rock
No real pics

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I decided to re list the 3 stone ring for - 3600.
I priced it at what I feel comfortable letting it go.
People asked about the appraisal. It was for replacement value. The center stone is a Crafted by Infinity, which are no longer being cut. It is difficult to evaluate, but priced as 1530. The two side stones as 1520. Ring setting 2150. This is not your average three stone ring. https://loupetroop.com/listings/rin...d-by-infinity-three-stone-diamond-ring-size-6. I hope everyone is doing well! Other than finances being tight things are well with me.

Last edited:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
UPDATED I discounted the price to 2900. Again, this is not an ordinary three stone. The center diamond has very gorgeous colored light play and it's been a real joy to own. Let me know if there are any other questions.
I have also listed my 3 carat tsavorite ring (see my profile pic) for 900. This is a fun showy ring, but I don't have much occasion to wear it.

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
UPDATED I discounted the price to 2900. Again, this is not an ordinary three stone. The center diamond has very gorgeous colored light play and it's been a real joy to own. Let me know if there are any other questions.
I have also listed my 3 carat tsavorite ring (see my profile pic) for 900. This is a fun showy ring, but I don't have much occasion to wear it.

Hi, @partgypsy! I tried to send you a message via LT, but I kept getting an error after clicking “send.” Please let me know whether you received it!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, @partgypsy! I tried to send you a message via LT, but I kept getting an error after clicking “send.” Please let me know whether you received it!

Weird I did not get it. Let me check my settings eta I added an email address at this time for those having trouble reaching me. I am open to reasonable offers.

Last edited:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HEY O! I dropped the price to $2700! put my email in the listing in case loupe troop is having trouble.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bump! open to reasonable offers

Hana

Rough_Rock
I sent you an email, to the email address in your listing. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results