shape
carat
color
clarity

Krementz Forget-Me-Not Brooches

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
A couple of months ago, I saw a beautiful flower-shaped gold and blue enamel forget-me-not brooch on IG and couldn't stop thinking about it. The gold work was so detailed and the enamel was in near perfect shape, and there was the sweetest OMC in the center of the petals. I was on ban island at the time and tried my best to resist, but after 2 days I just had to buy it. When I received it, it honestly looked even better than the pictures online. I love wearing it to the office when I have a dark colored top to really make it pop. There is even a hook where I can hang some charms off the bottom, though I haven't tried yet.

Krementz Flower.jpg

Fast forward about 4 weeks and I was browsing an antique jewelry store's website looking for chains and other small things. I looked through the brooch section and found the sweetest little crescent shaped gold brooch with blue enamel forget-me-nots. It looked really similar to the style of my Krementz brooch and the website description did not mention any brand names, but in one of the photos of the back, I thought I saw the top of the Krementz logo. After like another 2 weeks of thinking about it, I decided to purchase it and requested that it be modified so it could be worn as a pendant.

I've just received the finished converted pendant today and am pretty pleased with how it came out, and can definitely confirm it is a Krementz piece! There is a little damage to one of the blue petals, but it is otherwise so dainty and cute.

Krementz Crescent 1.jpg

I love that I can wear it East-West or North-South
Krementz Crescent 2.jpg

And here are both of them together!
Krementz Brooches 1.jpg

Krementz Brooches 2.jpg

I actually found a 3rd gold & enamel forget-me-not bar brooch that I am 99% is also Krementz. I'm really tempted to get it, but it is like 3x the price of the crescent (but also double the width and height) so I'm still debating internally. For now though, I'm happy to have two pieces that I can wear together!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
A couple of months ago, I saw a beautiful flower-shaped gold and blue enamel forget-me-not brooch on IG and couldn't stop thinking about it. The gold work was so detailed and the enamel was in near perfect shape, and there was the sweetest OMC in the center of the petals. I was on ban island at the time and tried my best to resist, but after 2 days I just had to buy it. When I received it, it honestly looked even better than the pictures online. I love wearing it to the office when I have a dark colored top to really make it pop. There is even a hook where I can hang some charms off the bottom, though I haven't tried yet.

Krementz Flower.jpg

Fast forward about 4 weeks and I was browsing an antique jewelry store's website looking for chains and other small things. I looked through the brooch section and found the sweetest little crescent shaped gold brooch with blue enamel forget-me-nots. It looked really similar to the style of my Krementz brooch and the website description did not mention any brand names, but in one of the photos of the back, I thought I saw the top of the Krementz logo. After like another 2 weeks of thinking about it, I decided to purchase it and requested that it be modified so it could be worn as a pendant.

I've just received the finished converted pendant today and am pretty pleased with how it came out, and can definitely confirm it is a Krementz piece! There is a little damage to one of the blue petals, but it is otherwise so dainty and cute.

Krementz Crescent 1.jpg

I love that I can wear it East-West or North-South
Krementz Crescent 2.jpg

And here are both of them together!
Krementz Brooches 1.jpg

Krementz Brooches 2.jpg

I actually found a 3rd gold & enamel forget-me-not bar brooch that I am 99% is also Krementz. I'm really tempted to get it, but it is like 3x the price of the crescent (but also double the width and height) so I'm still debating internally. For now though, I'm happy to have two pieces that I can wear together!

1714465150995.png

CMN

Brilliant_Rock
I am envisioning the first brooch with a blue baroque drop shape pearl hanging from the bottom (blue to play off the colour of the enamel)

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
I am envisioning the first brooch with a blue baroque drop shape pearl hanging from the bottom (blue to play off the colour of the enamel)

That's a great idea!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I LOVE all of them!!!!! The detail work of each is amazing.

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
They really are so beautiful, I wish I had more occasions to wear them than just to work! Maybe as a hair clip if I can secure it well enough lol. I'll be traveling next week so I asked the store to hold off on shipping until I am back, but I can't wait to see it in person. It reminds me of a snowflake! It also has a hook in the back for charms or to wear as a pendant; I love that these brooches are so versatile.

Chasiu

Shiny_Rock
The cute patootie snowflake arrived in the mail today. It is a little smaller than I imagined, but I can confirm it is Krementz and in good shape. I love the textured detail of all these pieces; can't wait to wear it! Happy Mother's Day to myself lol

Krementz Snowflake 1.jpg

Krementz Snowflake 2.jpg

I saw this and instantly thought of this thread! =)2

Ooh that has a lovely pattern to it. I wonder if it was converted from a brooch to a pendant previously? Definitely see some other forget-me-not pieces from the same seller that are piquing my interest....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results