shape
carat
color
clarity

Just completed my latest jewelry project....

Arthur Kennedy

Rough_Rock
Very nice vivid (heated) 5×4 mm oval blue sapphire from the natural sapphire company (origin: Sri lanka). I already had the 10k yellow gold ring setting for a few years, and I finally found a gemstone for it that caught my eye. Gonna gift this soon.

I apologize for the photo being blurred ( once again ‍). But the color saturation is pretty fantastic, believe me--- indoors AND outdoors. Not too dark, not too light. Very pleased! IMG_20240501_161314174.jpg

Arthur Kennedy

Rough_Rock
lovely blue and such a pretty setting, im sure who ever you gift it to will love it

Thanks! I found the ring setting online a few years ago and I thought it was really striking. plus the first thing I did was make sure it was stamped 10K after I received it, of course (i try to always buy jewelry with a return policy to cover my ass--- new or used ). It came with a heavily included and poor quality emerald, but the price was quite reasonable (it was a gently used ring that the seller was apparently looking to dump fast via his "buy it now" option). so i bought it planning to remove the crappy emerald and replace it with something nice.... but it kinda just sat in a little container with an anti-tarnish strip for a few years before I got around to using it. ‍

Anyway, after a resizing ( and polishing) by my local jeweler it looks brand new. hellz, yeah!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I found the ring setting online a few years ago and I thought it was really striking. plus the first thing I did was make sure it was stamped 10K after I received it, of course (i try to always buy jewelry with a return policy to cover my ass--- new or used ). It came with a heavily included and poor quality emerald, but the price was quite reasonable (it was a gently used ring that the seller was apparently looking to dump fast via his "buy it now" option). so i bought it planning to remove the crappy emerald and replace it with something nice.... but it kinda just sat in a little container with an anti-tarnish strip for a few years before I got around to using it. ‍

Anyway, after a resizing ( and polishing) by my local jeweler it looks brand new. hellz, yeah!

its nice when something finally comes to fruition, it just had to wait for its time and the right stone to come along

a very famouse NZ tv add
good things take time

Arthur Kennedy

Rough_Rock
Annnnd the gifts were a BIG hit this weekend, gang. I love the way the blue sapphires look with her diamond studs. ❤️❤️

Messenger_creation_c55b4558-91e7-463b-8455-dafc74800696~2.jpeg

My girlfriend always wears oval gemstone studs kind of crooked, which REALLY inflames my OCD. ‍‍ And she often doesn't line up the prongs on her 4-prong round brilliant diamond studs all that straight either (when we're together I always line 'em up neatly for her--- a service I provide free of charge ).

Arthur Kennedy

Rough_Rock
Another finished Jewelry project to round out my gal's mother's Day gifts:

Pretty little freshwater Chinese pearl dangle earrings and a freshwater pearl pendant (with an absolutely gorgeous--- and deeply saturated--- pink/red rubellite tourmaline accent stone). All in sterling silver. I already gave her a pair of accent studs for her 2nd piercings a few months ago using a pair of hot pink rubellite tourmalines that completely match the pendant stone (all of these were purchased from the always-excellent Yvonne from Cecilia Ray designs). I'm kicking myself now for not buying a few more of those truly exceptional lil' tourmalines before they were all gone....

Attachments

• IMG_20240511_223556219.jpg
    IMG_20240511_223556219.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20240511_222215276_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240511_222215276_HDR.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 15
Another finished Jewelry project to round out my gal's mother's Day gifts:

Pretty little freshwater Chinese pearl dangle earrings and a freshwater pearl pendant (with an absolutely gorgeous--- and deeply saturated--- pink/red rubellite tourmaline accent stone). All in sterling silver. I already gave her a pair of accent studs for her 2nd piercings a few months ago using a pair of hot pink rubellite tourmalines that completely match the pendant stone (all of these were purchased from the always-excellent Yvonne from Cecilia Ray designs). I'm kicking myself now for not buying a few more of those truly exceptional lil' tourmalines before they were all gone....

So sweet! Happy Mother's Day to her, and to all the PS mommas!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results