shape
carat
color
clarity

Has anyone bought from Fenton & Co (a UK company)?

lovelygemgem

Rough_Rock
Hello! I came across Fenton and is wondering if anyone has purchased from them? I believe it’s a UK company.

They sell gemstone jewelry and it seems most of it is made to order (4-6 weeks) One the website, they also have a graph showing how they cut the middleman out, hence the cheaper price. So I’m wondering if it’s a company worth looking at (especially for me, as I don’t live in the US and don’t have access to a lot of awesome stuff you guys are showing )

I attached two screenshots from their IG stories and to me, the emeralds don’t look like high-quality? But I know close to nothing about gemstones at the moment so…

IMG_9426.png

Attachments

• IMG_9425.png
    IMG_9425.png
    754 KB · Views: 424

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That top one could quite possibly be the worst emerald I have ever seen. If it is at all representative, I would move on no matter how low the price. I do not know that vendor/manufacturer. I'm sorry. Others will be along to say the same thing, I hope.

lovelygemgem

Rough_Rock
That top one could quite possibly be the worst emerald I have ever seen.

LOL! Okay I thought it didn't look great but didn't know it was that bad. Haha good to know! Thank you for your input :)

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anywhere that you order a generic "emerald" and can't pick the specific stone is a hard "no" for me

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results