shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have Whiteflash 0.65ctw shared-prong diamond hoop earrings?

Jess_Momof2

Rough_Rock
Hi, I am thinking about purchasing Whiteflash shared-prong diamond hoop earrings. After looking at their website pictures again and again, I still cannot determine which size to go with (the 1ctw or the 0.65ctw). I like how petite and feminine the 0.65ctw looks. However, it seems like there's some metal showing on the bottom of the earrings . The diamonds don't seem to cover the entire front side. On the opposite side, I like that the 1ctw earrings have more coverage, however, they look a little bit too chunky to my taste. Does anyone have these earrings, especially the 0.65ctw one?? Can you please show me pictures of the earrings on your ears from different angles? Thanks!

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, I am thinking about purchasing Whiteflash shared-prong diamond hoop earrings. After looking at their website pictures again and again, I still cannot determine which size to go with (the 1ctw or the 0.65ctw). I like how petite and feminine the 0.65ctw looks. However, it seems like there's some metal showing on the bottom of the earrings . The diamonds don't seem to cover the entire front side. On the opposite side, I like that the 1ctw earrings have more coverage, however, they look a little bit too chunky to my taste. Does anyone have these earrings, especially the 0.65ctw one?? Can you please show me pictures of the earrings on your ears from different angles? Thanks!

If you don’t hear from anyone, whiteflash would definitely be happy to send you photos if you ask them.

Jess_Momof2

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your response:) Whiteflash had sent me one photo of the 0.65ctw. I'd like to see more photos of these earrings from different angles so I can have a better idea of how much metal will showing on the bottom from different views.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This thread may help. @diamondseeker2006 compares the .65, 1.0, and the 1.5 ctw WF hoops.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results