shape
carat
color
clarity

Butter Lane Antiques?

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone have experience with etsy vendor Butter Lane Antiques (based in UK)?

TIA!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, but their prices seem a bit high.
Also I noticed that with some of their rings they aren’t fully disclosing “damage”. There’s an Edwardian emerald shape sapphire and 2 diamond ring and you can see that there are chips on the corner facets, but not mentioned in the listing.
I’d check any piece you like very well. Ask for extra photos even.
Note their return policy for items over $1500 is “store credit only”.
Hmmmm.

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Agreed, I always found their prices high. Have not bought from them.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone have experience with etsy vendor Butter Lane Antiques (based in UK)?

TIA!
I have bought from them. I think the prices are very high. I wasn’t happy with my purchase and returned the ring. The refund took about a week longer then I would have liked. (There was nothing wrong with the ring that I could see, it just didn’t work for my project.) the customer service was fine.

As a side note, is there a family connection between Butter Lane and the seller CJ Antiques (nalfie)?

Trionacat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What about lillicoco etsy seller and also own website ? Based in U.K. Too

rockysalamander

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought and returned a ring due to the bottom of the shank being too thin and a chip on a diamond girdle (both unstated) It was a bit overpriced, but I like the ring enough to be willing to pay, but not with the need to repair the shank and deal with a chipped diamond. They took it back without any issue and I don't recall any issue with the refund check.

AlexMarshall

Rough_Rock
Mr Alex Alfieri of Butter Lane Antiques rented our property. He left owing a number of month's rent and left us with signficant damage to the property. He used Butter Lane Antiques as his forwarding address and previously his income from this business to justify his ability to pay.

We tried to reach a fair settlement for the debts but he stopped returning our messages. We have since secured a County Court Judgement against him which is highlighted below. I will happily remove this review once the judgement has been settled.

CCJ.png nqieus

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Read my review on Google reviews. Alex lies constantly - beware!!!!!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I don't know which review is @ilovegemstones 's, but I put a link to the google reviews in my previous comment. I count 7 one-star reviews. I presume hers is one of them.

Thank you!
Uegh, troubling patterns, for sure. Shady and what a weird way to run a business. Makes no sense!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought a bracelet from Butter Lane a while ago and had no issues at all, but given the negative reviews and high prices, I’ll think twice before shopping with them again.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results