shape
carat
color
clarity

Verragio''s new Paradiso Collection

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamondGirlHH

Shiny_Rock
Another one...
21.gif

HHV1.jpg

DiamondGirlHH

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for all your comments and help, much appreciate it...

These photos don''t like as professional as at Verragio.com site but this is the best we can do for now
21.gif

The ring actually came back looking brand new with an updated Verragio warranty card with lifetime warranty on workmanship and materials which was really nice of Verragio. I guess this is why you go with designer brands like Verragio, a little more to spend but lifetime of peace of mind.

So exited!!!...I already shared my photos with friends and family at the Verragio Fan page at Facebook

Thank you all again!!!

Heather
36.gif

DiamondGirlHH

Shiny_Rock
Here is another shot of the ring with the Verragio goodies came back with the ring (brochure, warranty card and the purse or pocket ring carrier)...

HHVgoodies.jpg

MikeRato1

Shiny_Rock
that is definitely the most unique setting i have ever seen, its so beautiful!

you sure its comfortable? lol

i guess you probably dont even notice the detail inside the band once its on your finger huh?

DiamondGirlHH

Shiny_Rock
It''s really comfortable, it does look like it may not be but once you put it on feel really good. I had my doubts when I saw it first but once you wear it everything changes...

Like I mentioned before in thie post, with my flat shank rings, I used get irritations or dryness from trapped moisture between the finger and the band but with design, I don''t have to worry about that anymore. The other plus of this design is that it does not spin left and right on the finger specially if you have a large center.

Also I will not be wearing a wedding band next to the ering so the side view will be still visible.

EmClark

Rough_Rock
Amazing ring Heather!!

We are also shopping for a Verragio e-ring right now and we have been to few jewelers and they all said great things about the paradiso collection but better to hear from someone who actually owns one.

I like the PAR-3008R , PAR-3001R and the PAR-3007P styles from the Verragio web site.

I can''t wait to get my Verragio.
31.gif

Em.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
That profile is TDF! I totally did not expect that from seeing the top view of the ring. So pretty
10.gif
!

ValGirl

Rough_Rock
You are a lucky girl Heather!

I would love a nice Verragio ring like yours.

I have been "lurking" the boards for a while so finally now that we may start shopping for an eng ring, I signed up. I am sure soon you''ll all see my silly questions on how to buy a diamond and a nice eng ring.

Valerie
21.gif

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely love it! The detail of the ring on the inside is just gorgeous! Congrats on your upgrade!!!
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results