shape
carat
color
clarity

Tell me what you think everyone!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hodie21

Rough_Rock
ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL I GIVE IT TO HER. I AM SOOOOO NERVOUS. I''LL POST MY PLAN TOMORROW AND THEN POST HAND PICS AS SOON AS I CAN.

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Moley....it''s gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/25/2006 7:31:32 AM
Author: Hodie21
ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL I GIVE IT TO HER. I AM SOOOOO NERVOUS. I''LL POST MY PLAN TOMORROW AND THEN POST HAND PICS AS SOON AS I CAN.
Great! We''ll be watching for it!

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
beautiful. i love the lines, curves...

Hodie21

Rough_Rock
Here''s the plan for the proposal. We are going to the beach with my family next week. I have made a book on shutterfly.com with all the pictures we have taken since we started dating. Our 3 year anniversary of dating will fall on Tuesday. I plan to give her the book with pictures with some other special photo''s we have had together in nice matted frames on Monday after lunch. Since our house is on the beach I was thinking about out on the boardwalk. After she looks at the framed pictures and as she is finishing the photo book, I will act very upset and say that they left a picture out at the end. Then with my family there have my brother take a picture of me proposing to her. I already have reservations for a dinner at an exclusive restaurant for everyone. Since I will be on the East coast the sunset thing won''t help since it sets behind us. That is why mid afternoon I thought was best. Also, it will make the ring sparkle like you won''t believe. Any modifications anyone would make? Thanks for any comments.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Hodie,

First of all, the ring is absolutely amazing! Just beautiful! You did a fantastic job!
36.gif
If she says no, please add me to the Hodie ring timeshare list.
2.gif

About your proposal, it sounds very sweet, romantic & thoughtful. I love the idea of the photo book from Shutterfly & a proposal on vacation. Here''s my only concern. My husband also proposed while we were on a vacation on the beach with his family. We were alone for the actual proposal, but met up with his family immediately afterwards to announce the news. I love his family, but I am a private person & really would''ve preferred some time alone with my boy to savor the moment before we had to tell anyone. Do you think your gf would mind if you proposed in front of your family, or would she prefer a more intimate moment with just the 2 of you? (Obviously you know your gf better than I do...I''m just throwing out another perspective...
3.gif
) If you want a more private moment with her, maybe you could propose on a walk on the beach with her? Or maybe you could "forget" something when you''re on your way to dinner with your family & have to return to the beach house with her to get it. Just a thought & please disregard my comments if they seem off base. I *do* like the idea of capturing the moment of proposal (complete with bling shot!) on film....
30.gif

Good luck with the proposal! Be sure to come back to tell us all about it & post hand shots of that stunner on your fiancee''s finger!
36.gif

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
hey!! can''t wait to hear about the outcome next week and seeing the ring on her finger...

ur proposal sounds very sweet and very romantic, but i totally agree with BrightSpot that this is a very intimate and private moment between the both of u and having ur family around may not be so private..espcially with ur brother there taking a picture of u while proposing..it may distract from the whole moment....but also, like BS said, u know ur GF better to know how she will react in this situation...just my 2 cents anyway =)

i wish u the best of luck and can''t wait to hear about how it went next week...

Hodie21

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the idea''s. I will probably try to do it with just the two of us. Get pictures later on. Maybe an hour or two before we go to dinner. That way she has time to call family and friends and to get ready for dinner. Thanks again. I''ll post the pictures of the wedding bands after they are made.

rms

Brilliant_Rock
what an amazing ring...I missed it the first time around. The profile view is amazing. I can''t wait for hand pics on your future fiance! Good luck

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful ring. Very interesting from all angles. Congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results