shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me the ring[s] : seeing double edition

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! The rings are gorgeous and compliment the two of you perfectly.
Best of luck and warm wishes
1.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!

Those two stones have the most gorgeous color and fire! I love them. I am sure they are tough to capture but you did a great job.

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
Your garnets are beautiful - you definitely did good with those! And I love how you set them. So so pretty.

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, your rings are really pretty, I love how the stones change colour dependent on the light, I love the purply pink.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! Beautiful matching rings!!!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! The rings are beautiful and I love that they match.

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful rings, I love the colour of the stones! Congratulations to you both!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOWEE, they are both beautiful, but that PINK is to die for!!!
30.gif

You are both gorgeous and make a lovely couple. Congratulations on your engagement!!
36.gif
36.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
They are absolutely beautiful rings - and I really love that you are wearing matching ones. What a truly beautiful idea. Congratulations on your engagement!!1111

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never knew that garnets were that pretty, wow, I just love your rings, congrats on the engagement
1.gif

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations to you both. Those rings are lovely! Especially the pictures taken in diffuse light. Drool...

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
congratulations! your rings are very beautiful and unique! so cool that you have matching rings - lovely!!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Your rings are absolutely gorgeous!!! Congratulations to you both on your engagement!
36.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings, they match but aren''t identical, and I think that is really cool... even if it wasn''t the original plan! I hope you can get legally married as soon as you want, but if the US doesn''t change their rules, c''mon up to Canada and get hitched!
2.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both rings are BEAUTIFUL and I love how you have the same settings but different stones! The colors of the garnets are gorgeous. Congratulations!
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2008 12:01:37 AM
Author: WishfulThinking
A bit more diffused lighting
Love this shot!

Your rings are beautiful, congrats!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement and your beautiful rings
30.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Your rings are lovely! Congratulations on your engagement!
36.gif
The stones are cut beautifully--so lively in the photos. I can only imagine them in person! Beautiful color.

You make a lovely couple!
1.gif

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i love the splash of color! great choice and congrats!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS Garnets, beautiful rings, lovely couple! Congrats
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to you both on your engagement! Your rings are lovely, and how cute that you''re both left handed!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those rings are absolutely gorgeous! They are both really, really beautiful and look great on you - i love love love the color of the stone in your ring - it''s so lively! congrats on a great piece(s) of jewelry and a lovely engagement story
36.gif

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, so many thoughtful and kind replies!

Siamese Kitty- Thank you! I am still surprised at how the pictures came out. It was tough at first, but I think we''re getting the hang of the macro setting.

DiscoT- That''s exactly what we loved about them. We thought it was a good way to be both similar and unique at the same time. I am actually so happy that the original stone turned out to be not quite what I was looking for; otherwise, we''d never have found my pinky-precious!
30.gif

Deelight- Thank you so much! Is that your cat in your icon? It''s ADORABLE!

iluvcarats- Thank you for the wishes and compliment.

thing2of2- [I love your screename, btw!] Thank you... we hops so too! It''s so much more complicated than it has to be, and we''re trying not to let it cast any clouds on our celebration. It''s really sweet of you to be so supportive.

aggiebling09- Thank you!

purpleshirt- Thanks for the support. I wish everyone thought like those of you who support our marriage!

akmiss- Thank you for the thoughtful words. I think we are still amazed at how perfectly they turned out, and how well they fit our respective personalities. Even the temperament of the stones is similar to each of us- my stone is more glittery and changes color frequently, and hers has a deeper, richer color with a more subtle sparkle like tiny flames burning inside the stone.
30.gif

wrstacks- Thank you!! Thanks for saying our hands look pretty, but it''s funny how weird our fingers look all magnified like this.
23.gif
I could ramble on and on forever about our "story" and how we met, and all of the obstacles we have encountered along the way... unfortunately, I bet it would bore everyone to death, including you!
9.gif
20.gif

diamondfan- Thank you! The compliments mean so much coming from such a helpful and knowledgeable member of the PS community! They really are hard to capture on camera, especially the red stone. We will try again after cleaning it and see, since the pictures don''t come anywhere close to doing it justice!

IrishBreakfast- Thank you! I can''t wait to see your new ring from Leon. It''s to die for.
30.gif

Po10472- Thanks! I was so surprised to realize that it did that little trick. Talented little thing, huh? It''s an endless source of entertainment and distraction, of course!

chiquitapet- Thank you so much!

Addy- Thank you for the compliment!

bling addict- Thanks for your kind words! The splash of color is truly the best part, I think!

DaniAndi- Thank you! I am also partial to the pink, but I feel badly that my fiancee''s stone photographed so poorly.
20.gif
They really are both so special and perfect in real life, and I wish I could convey that to all of you here!

honey22- Thank you! It is so nice to hear that people think they''re beautiful. Of course, we think so, and the people we know in person think they''re great as well, but there''s something about PS-ers'' approval that really means something; after all, we know how to truly appreciate sparkly trinkets!

diamondrnglover- Thank you! I don''t think either of us had ever seen a well-cut garnet [or any gemstone for that matter] before we ordered these stones. They are both so firey, sparkly, and alive! Not like anything I''ve ever seen at a chain jeweler, and there aren''t too many high-end jewelery stores in our area. After all my reading on PS I thought I would see a difference in quality, but these just blew us both away!

pjean- Thank you so much! It was great fun to play around with different lighting. I''m going to get addicted to picture taking, I think.
9.gif

Ms.Dreamy- Thank you!

Tuckins1- Thank you for your kind words!

dreamer_dachsie- Thank you! That''s what we like about them as well. The "problem" in the middle was really a good thing after all! We are definitely going to get legally married in Canada if ss marriage is not legal in the U.S. by the time we are ready to have a more formal celebration. Even though it would be purely symbolic, it really means a lot to us. Canada is so wonderful having made that step years ago and offering marriage equality to all of its citizens. Sometimes the US can be so far behind!
20.gif
Your support means a lot to us.

Catmom- Thank you! I am so in love with your ring as well. Colored stones with diamond accents are definitely a gorgeous combination!
30.gif

Ellen- Thank you! I said this above, but compliments from PS-ers mean so much to us. You are a jewelery-appreciating bunch, and your approval is in high demand!
9.gif
The shot of your ring in your icon is actually one of the pictures that inspired us to play around with lighting- it''s a great picture!

risingsun- Thank you! Your ring is beautiful as well.
30.gif

coatimundi- Thank you! I have long admired your jewelery collection, and your kind words mean so much!

Asscherhalo_lover- Thank you so much!

AmberGretchen- Thank you for the nice compliments!

LaurenThePartier- Thank you! We thought it was so funny when we found that out about each other. We are similar in so many ways that it''s eerie sometimes!

violet3- Thank you so much!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, beautiful rings!!! I love the red/pink colors of your center stones, so stunning! Congratulations on your engagement! If you don''t mind me saying, the two of you are gorgeous too!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL rings!! I love your descriptions of the colors - you''re absolutely dead-on when you describe them. They''re both stunning (as are the two of you!). Congrats!

GemView

Shiny_Rock
They are gorgeous rings. Very classy.

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, WT and WT''s fianceé! Your rings are beautiful, as are the two of you. I just bought a couple of garnets that are similar in color to your deeper red one, and am absolutely fascinated with them. And as a past resident of Mass. and a current resident of California, I''m keeping my fingers crossed that the ruling is upheld!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations WishfulThinking! Your rings are beautiful!

Zoe

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
What beautiful rings. I just love garnets and your stones are no exception!

darling

Shiny_Rock
Very unique idea and rings. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results