shape
carat
color
clarity

She said yes!!! again!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
holding hands with my sweets

holdinghands.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/23/2006 10:13:32 PM
Author: Galateia
Date: 7/23/2006 9:38:37 PM

Author: strmrdr

Thanks everyone.

She headed back to her sisters yesterday then in about a month is heading back to Canada.

I miss her allready :{

Am house sitting at my sisters where she stayed while she was here, it was so hard walking in there and her not being there like she was for 18 days.

6.gif

What''s this? You and your Canadian missus? Is there a thread with your story somewhere? I would love to read it...

There are bits and pieces of the story around but not all in one thread.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Hello everyone,
I thot it was about time that I stop lurking and finally join my sweetheart on this forum.
face23.gif

Thank you all for your nice replys and your well wishes. Am I not one spoiled chickie or what? Spoiled and loving it :} giggle Strmrdr has blessed my life so much since he came into it. I am absolutely the luckiest gal in the world :} I enjoy taking pictures of my jewels that my darling buys for me, so I am sure you ladies will not have to beg too hard to get pics - lol Having been lurking here for the last 2.5 years, I knew exactly what was to be expected. Poor strmrdr no sooner got off his knee from proposing again and I grabbed the cam and started taking pics.
emwink.gif
He figures I will satisfy all the women here...and yes, I did get yes out before I started taking pictures - lol
Oh, and to answer strmrdr''d statement of my beign crazy...yes - I am so crazy about him and love him so much...I can''t wait for the day when I change my nick from wifey2b to being strmrdrswifey :}

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Galateia,
Some day strmrdr and I will get our long story together and will post it here for you all to read. :}

I feel like I already know so many of you...and am very faithful checking out everyone''s wedding pics and all :} giggle....

Kaleigh,
Hi :}:}:} I can finally post my own hi rather than send it thru my sweetie -
emsmile.gif
Thank you for everything...and for all your support to my honey during my time of surgery at the first of the year.

Ok, enuff from me for right now ...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wifey2b,
Yay your''re here!!!!! Welcome!! Did you have a great birthday or what?? He''s a lucky man and you are one lucky girl. I look forward to your posts!!! Lisa
1.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WELCOME Wifey2b!!! We''re thrilled to have you--and keep those pictures coming!

P.S. - Can you get Storm to have a chat with my hubby about how nice it is to buy your sweetie a little sparkly every now and then?
11.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/3/2006 10:30:18 AM
Author: wifey2b
Hello everyone,
I thot it was about time that I stop lurking and finally join my sweetheart on this forum.
face23.gif

Thank you all for your nice replys and your well wishes. Am I not one spoiled chickie or what? Spoiled and loving it :} giggle Strmrdr has blessed my life so much since he came into it. I am absolutely the luckiest gal in the world :} I enjoy taking pictures of my jewels that my darling buys for me, so I am sure you ladies will not have to beg too hard to get pics - lol Having been lurking here for the last 2.5 years, I knew exactly what was to be expected. Poor strmrdr no sooner got off his knee from proposing again and I grabbed the cam and started taking pics.
emwink.gif
He figures I will satisfy all the women here...and yes, I did get yes out before I started taking pictures - lol
Oh, and to answer strmrdr''d statement of my beign crazy...yes - I am so crazy about him and love him so much...I can''t wait for the day when I change my nick from wifey2b to being strmrdrswifey :}
Hey good looking :}
Welcome to the insanity! :}
36.gif
35.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
awwww...YAY!!! welcome storm''s wifey2b
35.gif
so very glad to have you here
36.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/3/2006 10:45:21 AM
Author: Kaleigh
Wifey2b,
Yay your''re here!!!!! Welcome!! Did you have a great birthday or what?? He''s a lucky man and you are one lucky girl. I look forward to your posts!!! Lisa
1.gif
Let''s see, Lisa, did I have a good birthday...hmmmmmm...I guess I would have to say...hmmmmm...YES!!!!!!
emteeth.gif
giggle I also had a great 4th of July too - hehe...hmmmm...didn''t know it was going to become a tradition...but I say...bring it on honey :}:}:} giggle I certainly am one lucky gal, but I personally look at it that I am THE luckiest gal :}
I have told strmrdr that if he keeps going like he is, it won''t take me long to become the bling queen - giggle :} I believe I can handle it tho
emwink.gif

I will wait until I get back to Canada, and then I will be able to post more pics...I need to downsize them seeing as they are so big...but I am sure I will be able to accommadate ya''ll giggle...I might have to start a posting with photos of scenery - I have lots of nice ones of those too as you have seen some that strmrdr has posted.
Thank you for the welcome :}
Wifey2b :}

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/3/2006 10:58:44 AM
Author: Dee*Jay
WELCOME Wifey2b!!! We''re thrilled to have you--and keep those pictures coming!

P.S. - Can you get Storm to have a chat with my hubby about how nice it is to buy your sweetie a little sparkly every now and then?
11.gif
Thank you Dee*Jay!! Will try to be accomodating - hehe... Hmmmm now to get strmrdr in contact with Mr. Dee*Jay...will see how we can help - hehe :}

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/3/2006 12:07:05 PM
Author: strmrdr

Hello everyone,
face23.gif

emwink.gif
Hey good looking :}
Welcome to the insanity! :}
36.gif
35.gif
Thank you babe
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I miss you darling
39.gif
39.gif

Ok..enuff of my sentiments...people will think we be sappy
emwink.gif

I look forward to the insanity...afterall , you have hinted that there is still more to come - lol
Love you!
Wifey2b

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/3/2006 12:14:28 PM
Author: mrssalvo
awwww...YAY!!! welcome storm''s wifey2b
35.gif
so very glad to have you here
36.gif
Thank you mrssalvo!
emteeth.gif

Btw...looooooooove your new pendant!!! What a beaut!!!
emthup.gif

Wifey2b

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Welcome wifey2b!!!
35.gif
It''s so refreshing to hear about couples as "sappy/happy" as we are.
30.gif

You have to be the most "gifted" engaged lady on PS. Two proposals, two rings PLUS a July 4th jewelry gift!!!!

I wish you both all the best
36.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/3/2006 2:48:20 PM
Author: isaku5
Welcome wifey2b!!!
35.gif
It''s so refreshing to hear about couples as ''sappy/happy'' as we are.
30.gif

You have to be the most ''gifted'' engaged lady on PS. Two proposals, two rings PLUS a July 4th jewelry gift!!!!

I wish you both all the best
36.gif
Thanx isaku5 :} I love the fact you all think me ''gifted'' as opposed to ''spoiled'' as I call it - lol

Thank you for your best wishes...get some more things looked after and them hoooooooopefully we can get on to planning our little wedding..nothing big...just get it done and on with ''happily ever after''...

Hopefully all will go well with INS when we get to that step of it.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I ran into Wifey2b on another thread, but I wanted to officially welcome you here, W2b!!! You''ll find this place pretty addicting! But it is a great place for a bride to be...tons of wedding info, etc.! We''re glad you''re here!
35.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/3/2006 6:25:28 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
I ran into Wifey2b on another thread, but I wanted to officially welcome you here, W2b!!! You''ll find this place pretty addicting! But it is a great place for a bride to be...tons of wedding info, etc.! We''re glad you''re here!
35.gif
Thanks again diamondseeker2006 for your welcome :} Yes I have already learned some tricks and have passed some on to a friend who was married while I was on vacation - go figure - lol. I know how addictive this place can be...giggle...I''ve been addicted to reading my honey''s postings to try to keep up with his knowledge - but who am I kidding - that will never happen. lol

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Oh there's nothing more lovely then having a couple on PS. Welcome Wifey2b, I love your name by the way, as I've read some posts where strmrdr refers to you in that way. Congrats to you both!

Wifey2b is a Canadian???? Well I have to say I like that. You two really should post your story for us!

Here's an uncommon instance when the man definintely doesn't need any help picking out a fabulous diamond
2.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/3/2006 8:12:24 PM
Author: allycat0303
Oh there''s nothing more lovely then having a couple on PS. Welcome Wifey2b, I love your name by the way, as I''ve read some posts where strmrdr refers to you in that way. Congrats to you both!

Here''s an uncommon instance when the man definintely doesn''t need any help picking out a fabulous diamond
2.gif
Thank you allycat0303 :} Well, allycat ;} now I get to keep an eye on strm..giggle...but now will make it harder for him to do surprises for me, but I am sure I need not worry - he will work that out. And you are sooooo right - he needs no help - he has impeccable taste and I always wanted to have a FI/Hubby that could do an awesome job and not need any help - cuz surprises are much more fun :}
Am I not the luckiest gal in North America...actually the whole world :}:}
30.gif
30.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Welcome Wifey2b!!! You are indeed a lucky lady, your fiance has excellent taste! He is a real asset to our forum and we are glad to have you here too.

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
Welcome, Wifey2B...so good to finally "meet" you after hearing so much (all good) about you through Storm''s posts on the forum....

35.gif

He must be afraid that you will get too many jewelry ideas here, though!!
2.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Hi Wifey2B!
35.gif

Hello & Welcome!!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/3/2006 8:40:38 PM
Author: Sundial
Welcome Wifey2b!!! You are indeed a lucky lady, your fiance has excellent taste! He is a real asset to our forum and we are glad to have you here too.
Thank you Sundial :} Oh but aren''t I just the luckiest :} And yes he has wonderful taste...after all he did propose to me didn''t he?
emwink.gif
giggle...but I do remind him that he needs new glasses and that he could have done sooo much better...so yes I do believe I be the luckiest
emembarrassed.gif
I am afraid that when you all brag my darling up, I just gloat and say uhuh and he is all mine!!!...not greedy or anything - giggle

Wifey2b

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/3/2006 9:45:51 PM
Author: Carlotta
Welcome, Wifey2B...so good to finally ''meet'' you after hearing so much (all good) about you through Storm''s posts on the forum....

35.gif

He must be afraid that you will get too many jewelry ideas here, though!!
2.gif
Thank you Carlotta :} Phew for me it was all good - believe me - there is enuff bad that he could be telling I am sure - lol...I do tell him he is biased tho when he says now don''t say that about my sweets giggle
I don''t think Strm is too afraid of my ideas...cuz I don''t even have to give him any. When he asked me to help another ''peron on this board'' to choose the RB or the Asscher, and I told him what I thot, I was sooooooooo nervous for that other person. Then he told me it would be a while before the guy gave the girl the ring so I would have to wait to see if it was a successful recommendation...then de brat informs me after he proposed again...HE WAS THE GUY and I had picked out my own diamond....now tell me gals, should I be suspicious in the future? giggle

Wifey2b

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/4/2006 12:05:57 AM
Author: hlmr
Hi Wifey2B!
35.gif

Hello & Welcome!!
Thank you so much hmlr!! :}

I am happy to be here and to be able to give my own comments ;} giggle

Wifey2b

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
welcome wifey2b! i''ve heard so much about you, and now you''re here!
36.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/4/2006 9:18:42 AM
Author: belle
welcome wifey2b! i''ve heard so much about you, and now you''re here!
36.gif
Thank you belle...and I have heard so much about you :}:} And yes - I am now FINALLY here giggle Looking forward to adding my ooooooooooohhhhhhhs and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhssssssss to all the new bling bilngs :} giggle

Wifey2b

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Hello everyone,
face23.gif

emwink.gif
Just saw that you''ve joined us. Welcome aboard, have heard many references to you, and now glad to have your here!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
No, she''s not crazy. You''re a great guy with an awesome (slightly wicked) sense of humor who is well loved here. I can''t see her not loving you. Congrats to you both. I love her upgrade. What a kick-a$$ diamond. i love that wrap. It is so unique. It makes the ring look like all one piece (rubies set in the band of e-ring). I find that look quite lovely. Hope you two are together permanently soon. It will have been sweeter for the wait.

shay

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
wifey2b, I posted before I saw you had joined our madness. WELCOME!!!!!

shay

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/4/2006 12:00:22 PM
Author: Regular Guy

Hello everyone,
face23.gif

emwink.gif
Just saw that you''ve joined us. Welcome aboard, have heard many references to you, and now glad to have your here!
Thank you Regular Guy :} I have seen many of the references, so thot I should come and stick up for myself - lol giggle Like I have any need of that, eh? lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results