shape
carat
color
clarity

New SP Eternity band should be here Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
This was just menacing! I may be giving myself nightmares...

evilfrog.jpg

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Last one...I''ll try to be more professional tomorrow since I''ve still never gotten good pics of my E-ring either!

newsp.jpg

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/7/2006 12:25:39 PM
Author: justjulia
How many hrs and minutes left? I''m disapointed mine didn''t come in today. Maybe tomorow.
Where where where is yours? I''m going to scour the rest of PS looking!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
INSOMNIA!!

sidewayz.jpg

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Still awake...

whitepic.jpg

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Not sleeping...
2.gif

spband.jpg

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Goodnite!
12.gif

facetset.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
It looks gorgeous!!! I love your e-ring too.. The SP band doesn''t look any thinner to me than mine in the pics. When are you gonna show us some hand shots of the two rings together?

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
love it! are you gonna post hand shots? please??

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
It is just lovely Tawn! Can''t wait to see how it looks on your hand next to your gorgeous engagement ring!!!

I want to see yours too JustJulia and DiamondSeeker2006.

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
I love your menacing frog!!!
Great pics.... (hee hee the ps sharks are circling!!)

looking forward to more pics!
looks lovely!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow--it looks amazing--so beautiful & perfect with your e-ring. You''ve taken a lot of really nice pics too. The frog cracks me up & I like the shot of your e-ring halo-down nestled in your eternity band.

Can''t wait to see some hand shots when you have time...
2.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, it''s gorgeous! I think it looks very dainty and elegant. BUT...we need hand shots!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, Tawn! Can''t wait to see hand shots!

Mine came about 9am. It is funny how different they look than those highly magnified photos! No one is home now to take and upload pictures, so I won''t be able to post pictures until Sunday as we leave to go to a wedding this afternoon and won''t be home until tomorrow night.

The milgrain is delicate and tiny. It definitely de-emphasizes the channel aspect. The diamonds are spaced close together, so it looks like one continuous sparkle. However, it is thicker than my former band, so it will take an e-ring setting that has some thickness to work with it. I think a knife edge would probably do the trick. But it''s impossible to say whether it will work or not. It would not be a good stand alone ring though. It is very pretty, however, and just needs to be paired with the right e-ring.

One thing I''d like to comment on is that this ring was on sale for $1275. in platinum and it had .90 cts. of diamonds. It makes me sort of irritated to think about paying $1200. for an e-ring setting in platinum with NO diamonds. Gives one the idea that there is significant mark-up on those settings, doesn''t it?

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh, Tawn, I LOVE your set...your e-ring is just gorgeous (I have never seen it before) and the SP band is beautiful too- they really look great together! Congrats!
Now all we need now are those HAND PICS!!!!!!!!!!!
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tawn, it''s gorgeous!!!! I can''t wait for the hand pics!!! Yay for you!!
30.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tawn, it''s perfect with your e-ring! Hand shots, hand shots, hand shots!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! They go so well together!!!
36.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
tawn
35.gif

your eternity is beautiful
30.gif
and so is your e-ring
10.gif
36.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the lovely compliments! You guys are just such a sweet bunch of diamond obsessed people!

Note: I had my acrylic nails taken off and I look like a rabid dog chewed off my fingernails! Actually, it feels like it too!
7.gif
Never again! So, let me go see if I can put some polish on the fingers and take some of the madatory hand shots!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
tawn i love it...it looks fabulous...do you like it?? by the way your ring looks awesome in those pictures too!!!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Tawn, the eternity looks perfect next to your ring. It matches really well!! Oh, and I know how annoying it is when you take your acrylics off.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tawn, it''s just beautiful! If the band looks THAT good with your e-ring in these pics, then it must look incredible on your hand! HAND PICS PLEASE!!!
36.gif
30.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/9/2006 2:08:18 PM
Author: Mara
tawn i love it...it looks fabulous...do you like it?? by the way your ring looks awesome in those pictures too!!!

I do like it, but it''s really dainty! I have really big (long & skinny) hands, so I like a little more substance in my rings...but only the little ones looked good with the halo! I''m not sure it''s completely flat either and symetrical, so I''ll have my eagle eye hubby check it out once I get him out of the garage! I''m not allowed to interupt since he''s doing something carburetor''ish...all I know is that I''m getting totally high off the gas fumes emanating from his secret laboratory!

Sadly, I went to do the handshots and my batteries were dead!
29.gif
I should have put them on the charger last night after my insomnia induced diamond-taking frenzy! I got about 3 pics before it shut down...continuing with the only other frog I have (it''s not an obsession honestly!) and he''s trying to eat my diamond!

I think I''m definitely going to be wearing my 2mm pt benchmark ring as a spacer, otherwise it sort of tucks under the big old Halo and hides! The plain band is hardly noticeable in "real life" but looks so obvious in the pics!?

withsp.jpg

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll do better when my batteries are charged up again...if you guys can handle any more pics!?

Picturewithout.jpg

Diam100

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Tawn!! Signed Pieces is my downfall on my lunch hour... no self control I tell yeah.

Have fun they look fab together.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh tawn...
12.gif

you need another band for the other side.

get rid of the plain spacer and get another eternity.

that fab wide ring of yours flanked by bling...DIVINE. i can see it now!!
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2006 3:10:25 PM
oh tawn...
12.gif

31.gif
Hehe Mara you''re so bad!!! But have to say that would look great too Tawn!!!
31.gif
9.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/9/2006 3:10:25 PM
oh tawn...
12.gif

31.gif
A girl after my own heart! I have to work on the hubby a little bit more...but I think that will be my eventual goal! He did say that when we''re older and richer and upgrade is totally in the works! He was on painkillers after crashing his dirt bike 3 times in one day (dumbass), but I told him that I was holding him to it!

We''re going on Vacation next month so I''ll be waiting a while for the "twin"!

I have a partial eternity band, so I''ll take a pic with that (when the damned batteries finish charging) so you can get an idea of how hot it looks like flanked!

Sunnygal

Rough_Rock
Oooh very pretty!!
36.gif
I agree with Mara, you need to get yourself another eternity ring for major ''bling''!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results